• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired "Sales Thread Open" 18650 Edc with P7/MC-E and Multiple Driver Options.

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Feeler for 18650 Edc with P7/MC-E and Multiple Driver Options.

Sounds good, please PM me to let me know. Also I'd like to know more about your...smaller?...EDC light, if there are any of those around.

I do have a few of those left over after the sale :)

Pontiaker

Enlightened
I really want one of these if someone backs out or you have an extra. Any config is ok as long as one mode is SFB (super freakin bright!) Prefer a two mode low and high would be cool with the high being SFB. Let me know if one comes up and I can Paypal ASAP.
Thanks!
Matt

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh no, did I miss the cutoff on this? If not, this is the configuration I would love to get (partly copied from an earlier member's excellent options list):

Option 1 base $120
1000 lumen P7 upgrade $25 - or if you end up with an extra MC-E, that would be fine as well
4 batteries $20
1 Charger $10
GITD button with LED Backlight $15
Lanyard

Please let me know if I'm not too late. PM probably works best. I'll paypal you soonest if you tell me I'm in!

Thanks, Robert Gryphon

I have a spot reserved for you :)

If you have an extra I would also like the same

Option 1 base $120
1000 lumen P7 upgrade $25 l
4 batteries $20
GITD button with LED Backlight $15
Lanyard

Let me know if you do and I'll send payment

And a spot has been reserved for you too :wave:

I really want one of these if someone backs out or you have an extra. Any config is ok as long as one mode is SFB (super freakin bright!) Prefer a two mode low and high would be cool with the high being SFB. Let me know if one comes up and I can Paypal ASAP.
Thanks!
Matt

I am waiting for 2 people to respond to make a spot available for ya.

Bectel

Newly Enlightened
I hope I am not to late but I would love to get one of these with the 1000 Lumen options.

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I hope I am not to late but I would love to get one of these with the 1000 Lumen options.

allrighty, if the remaining 2 spots are open, then You and Pontiaker are in.
The one that is free right now is for another customer who is deciding on the options.

chimneycheck

Newly Enlightened
Unless someone gives up thier spot, then i would have to place another order.
The wait would be closer to the end of march :sssh:

That is good to hear about the wait being at the end of march for more. I have a friend that would like one. I will subscribe to this thread so that I may alert him at the time. I also would love a second one if there were a way to make a 2 mode (starting with low) in which the low as about 20%. The only reason I did not get the 2 mode option this time is because the 2% is almost useless for inspecting a chimney (200 lumens works for most of my uses).

With the above being said and looking forward to future creations from you, I now have a potentially irritating question for you.

Can I switch my charger option for 2 batteries instead? Reality has set in and I just don't need another charger. If I cannot, then absolutely no problem. If I can then I would rather have batteries instead of the charger.

Thanks again and whatever you choose is COMPLETELY fine with me.

Best, looking forward to my new light from you. I cannot imagine it not being my favorite.

John LeBaron

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I will switch your order around for ya :grin2:

That is good to hear about the wait being at the end of march for more. I have a friend that would like one. I will subscribe to this thread so that I may alert him at the time. I also would love a second one if there were a way to make a 2 mode (starting with low) in which the low as about 20%. The only reason I did not get the 2 mode option this time is because the 2% is almost useless for inspecting a chimney (200 lumens works for most of my uses).

With the above being said and looking forward to future creations from you, I now have a potentially irritating question for you.

Can I switch my charger option for 2 batteries instead? Reality has set in and I just don't need another charger. If I cannot, then absolutely no problem. If I can then I would rather have batteries instead of the charger.

Thanks again and whatever you choose is COMPLETELY fine with me.

Best, looking forward to my new light from you. I cannot imagine it not being my favorite.

John LeBaron

Bectel

Newly Enlightened
allrighty, if the remaining 2 spots are open, then You and Pontiaker are in.
The one that is free right now is for another customer who is deciding on the options.

I was wondering if that spot is still open for me?

If so I was hoping for Option 3 with the two stage click with a P7 which would allow for 20Lumen low and 1k lumen high.

If it is open let me know and i can paypal the $.

black bolt

Newly Enlightened
Unless someone gives up thier spot, then i would have to place another order.
The wait would be closer to the end of march :sssh:

I don't mind giving up my spot, but only if it doesn't cause a problem with Sabrewolf. I can wait for the next run. Let me know if this is doable? Thanks Robert.

chimneycheck

Newly Enlightened
I have an interest in another 1000 lumen light if I can get the "clicky" switch so that it starts off at about 20 % power instead of 2% power and start out with 20% then full. I believe this would be Option 3, P7 with the dual mode switch (but only at 20% instead of 2%, but may not be posssible).

If that is possible and someone has changed their mind I would be interested.

Last edited:

MikeF

Enlightened
Sabrewolf. is it too late to send you another $15.00 to make my tail glow? If there is still time, the only change would be the glow feature, still GITD. I'm in spot #25. Thanks!

Sabrewolf

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have an interest in another 1000 lumen light if I can get the "clicky" switch so that it starts off at about 20 % power instead of 2% power and start out with 20% then full. I believe this would be Option 3, P7 with the dual mode switch (but only at 20% instead of 2%, but may not be posssible).

If that is possible and someone has changed their mind I would be interested.
Unfortunately, i cant do a 20% due to the lack of room inside the tailcap
for a larger wattage resistor. 2% is all i can safely do :mecry:

Sabrewolf. is it too late to send you another $15.00 to make my tail glow? If there is still time, the only change would be the glow feature, still GITD. I'm in spot #25. Thanks!
Yes, just shoot me a paypal. I allready changed the list :thumbsup:

Latest posts