Flashlight Enthusiast
027e_zpsde826e66.jpg

Aleph2 triple ........

023es.jpg

Quad McLux PR ..........

Last edited:

liteboy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Now and then I do but at this moment I don't accept new orders.
I'm still a fan of the old incan Maglites. Great platform for modding.
I can't count the triple- and quad-Maglite mods anymore I did in the past. ;)

Hello Freddy, its good to see an old friend on these boards! Hope you're well. Still looking to reconnect with Grey Wolf one of these days :poke:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hello Freddy, its good to see an old friend on these boards! Hope you're well. Still looking to reconnect with Grey Wolf one of these days :poke:

MOD136finishedlightpic1a900x.jpg

Hi Anthony, glad to see you are still here too. I've been quiet but was never away :) .
Don't worry Grey Wolf is still doing well but you are right we have to work on a appropriate upgrade for this great host. ;)

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
MOD075Tri-LuxIIIAleph3HANatpic3a600.jpg

Triple-LuxIII Aleph3. McR18 reflectors (2006).

MOD206finishedlightpic2b900x.jpg

Triple XR-E Aleph3. McXR17 reflectors (2007).

009s_zpsae680b87.jpg

Triple XP-E Aleph3. Ledil Triple XPE Optic smooth spot 35mm (2013).

ven

Flashaholic
About time OG............you must have been napping...........or building snow men:poke:

Icarus, you have amazing taste!

marc.............everyone needs at least one triple in their life, choose your host and poison:D I find them as useful as much as they look good, i could easily get through my flashlight uses with 1 triple, enough flood to moderate distances for me. Problem is, you need more than 1 in various flavours of tint/host and sizes.

marcdilnutt

Enlightened
I know. I just looked through my drawer and two Aleph 2 heads and one Aleph 3. I think a triple Nichia 219 mule would be a good use for one of the A2s.

ven

Flashaholic
Damn i wish i had one of those draws:poke: Yes , very nice! 219B hi cri ,but lower output(guess around 900-1200) or for more output the 219C 5000k and a little lower cri. I have a couple of 219C mules and to my eyes a little warmer than 5000k(or what i have used/seen anyway) . Really soft wall of light.............

If you go for a triple nichia with optics(can pick here too for more focused) , you will still get some close up use but have more reach to play with. Maybe a mule and one with optics:D

archimedes

Flashaholic
Thank you !

Ever since I switched to using the CPF "app" ... I can't seem to figure out why my photos don't display inline images on web browsers, like they do in the app :thinking:

It used to even work properly on Tapatalk, previously, too.

EDIT - Is it fixed now ... ?

Last edited:

Icarus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you !

Ever since I switched to using the CPF "app" ... I can't seem to figure out why my photos don't display inline images on web browsers, like they do in the app :thinking:

It used to even work properly on Tapatalk, previously, too.

EDIT - Is it fixed now ... ?

Yes, it is fixed now! :thanks: