Show Off Your Vinh Collection!

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm a small time collector.
I also have a cold steel tanto from the 80's with the original blade markings. Very special to me. As well as some nice modern folders, and fixed blades. I'm a big esee fan.
Lately katanas have been tugging at my wallet.

But that Chris reeves is just....... Perfection.

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
ebytyram.jpg

Here's the esee with there vinh partners.

ven

Flashaholic
Awesome stuff Tmack:twothumbs just going to let rach know i am getting a knife for £360 :thinking: been nice knowin ya all :laughing:

EyeisMT40

Newly Enlightened
I think its funny how we all have photos ready to go on demand :)

VN light pics in our wallet/phone where our kids/families go lol
It's all about.....PRI-OR-I-TEEEEZZ!!
"Here's the new addition to the family.....(pulls out pic of TK75vn....)....Yeah, no arms or legs, but just LOOK at that sleek BODY!!!
And.... she has her mother's bright eyes....ALL 3 of 'em!!!":D
Keep a SHINE ON!

ven

Flashaholic
It was hard to tell mine. As long as it PayPal money, I'm good. :)

Our accounts are seperate:whistle: i might have took the paypal notification off the ipad too as thats just no good popping up if she is on it:tsk:

I just like calling it being proactive............and not her being reactive :laughing: :twak:

Tmack

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just threw away my PayPal reloading card and receipt haha. Last week got a 1200$ bonus but forgot to throw away the stub! Idiot! What a huge fight that was lmao.

ven

Flashaholic
I wonder:thinking: if we lined all our vinh collections up...............would it be what we would find under vinhs pillows :naughty::laughing:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lol. I never have problems with my wife and spending :) she doesn't care what I spend as long as she can get what she wants

ven

Flashaholic
Lol. I never have problems with my wife and spending :) she doesn't care what I spend as long as she can get what she wants

:cool: tbh rach is good,i tend to soften things with gifts:whistle: oh and not tell the full picture :laughing:

I dont drink,smoke,dont go pub unless for food(could say boring :laughing: ) so my little interest/hobby/enthusiast, i have is healthy for me...........just not my pay :laughing:

Side note i have a few vinhs packed,tk75vn/mm15vn/tn35vn/m20vn as well as v11r for a little camping trip if the weather sorts itself out.

Will get some beam pics if possible although i cant get very good results:thumbsup:

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
My wife pointed out that even though I spend thousands of dollars on flashlights every year it is the cheapest hobby I've had in our 7 years of marriage :)

ven

Flashaholic
My wife pointed out that even though I spend thousands of dollars on flashlights every year it is the cheapest hobby I've had in our 7 years of marriage :)

:laughing: WOW you must spend some $$$$$ ,so hang on a minute here:thinking: if i do get any :rant: i join a watch forum for example,show some rolex watches and she will welcome my flashaholicism with open arms:twothumbs

I know that i will get a "whats that there.........v54 ?? what does that mean,why is that there??" :laughing: