• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Show your Oveready Collection!

DAN92

Enlightened
Re: Show your Oveready Lights!

6P Custom HA Black (bored).

overea10.jpg

Drop-in TorchLab V4.0 H3c XPG2 "LMH" and H1c XPG2
Bezel ring smooth steel black
Lens UCL (Ultra clear lens)
Tail switch McClicky hardpress (black)

;)

Last edited:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast

Moddoolar Goodies

Moddoolar Head H3C HMV V4.0 Triple Cree XP-G2, TL65-S, Triad Tail GITD: 2 X 18350 IMR
Moddoolar Head H3N LMH V4.0 Triple Nichia 219 Hi CRI: 1 X 18350 IMR
TL130: 2 x 18650 IMR

image.jpg

Great stuff. Size matters and the TL 65 and the Stubby are small. That's a Maratac AAA next to the Stubby. The compromise is shorter run time. The shorty also doesn't reach full output on 1 cell. The TL130 provides excellent run time and full output. The design is great - the cells don't fall out of the body with a tail. (I use a foam tube to protect the threads and just throw it in my knapsack.

Last edited:

lightdelight

Newly Enlightened

"6P on the left LegoManiac on the right. (ZRS+A19+TL20+Moddoo Adapter+Ronac Smoothie=18650!) in Burnt Bronze Cerakote."

How do you like the legomaniac? Do you know if it is picky with cell length? That's the host I want to build!

Last edited:

benthiccracker

Enlightened

"6P on the left LegoManiac on the right. (ZRS+A19+TL20+Moddoo Adapter+Ronac Smoothie=18650!) in Burnt Bronze Cerakote."

How do you like the legomaniac? Do you know if it is picky with cell length? That's the host I want to build!
It is pretty nice! I was using a generic blue unprotected 18650 and I don't know about the length and width.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Show your Oveready Lights!

With the ZRS, forgiveness of a given battery/lego often varies with the spring at the other end. A long soft spring will handle more variations than a short stiff spring.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast

Oveready HAIII, not your typical black ones.

The lighter gray/natural on the right is maybe one of twenty.

The darker gray/natural 6p body on the left was HAIII by oveready, but the bezel and tailcap were taken from a C2.

241ld1f.jpg
2isfjgz.jpg

24cgztk.jpg
168fnue.jpg

benthiccracker

Enlightened

Have you ever had something that was just so utilitarian and that is what made it awesome? Probably the least expensive but most used of my Oveready hosts: SF G3, 17x100mm Delrin Sleeve, Delrin DB tail for Nitrolon lights with McClicky Hardpress, SF Z44 with Delrin Bezel Ring. Running 2x NIMH AA batteries and a Malkoff M31 LL 219.

Last edited by a moderator:

msim

Enlightened

Just got my triple XP-G2 neutral today... looks amazing in my Cryos bezel!

q4Xqwj9.jpg

msim

Enlightened

1AwlFDK.jpg

I put together my shorty P60 host today! It's very comfortable to carry in a jeans pocket, so now I don't have to worry about being without my Oveready Triple pretty much ever!

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast

I got (stole) this idea from the new Cryos CuCf 3P. What's smaller than a 3P? A TL20 + ZLS. I call it my hand grenade.

image.jpg

image.jpg

DLaird8201

Newly Enlightened

Nice light olikken!!! That looks exactly how I wAnna get my light! Would you mind post a few more pics of it? How do you like it so far?

primeform

Newly Enlightened

whats the stats on that c2? did you get the bored body from oveready? what drop in? what tail cap?