Show your Solarforce

Status
Not open for further replies.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Oh my oh my, L2-S4 :huh:

I was expecting to get the S3 version, as shown on the Solarforce site
not that I am complaining or anything :)

The fingergrips do help me hold the light more securely and it has two lanyard
holes drilled into the fingergrips.

I find the switch itself to be not very positive, spongy .... has any one swapped out the switch for a better one. I tried a McGizmo one but it does not fit :(

wingate

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know what happened to the Solarforce T4? Yesterday I saw it on the Solarforce store page and several ebay auctions, and today, nothing. Kai still shows it (the whole kit not the light by itself) but no one else seems to. Has anyone actually gotten their hands on one yet?

I was excited about this light as it seems to be all that I need, now I can't find it :shrug:

Robert

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know what happened to the Solarforce T4? Yesterday I saw it on the Solarforce store page and several ebay auctions, and today, nothing. Kai still shows it (the whole kit not the light by itself) but no one else seems to. Has anyone actually gotten their hands on one yet?

I was excited about this light as it seems to be all that I need, now I can't find it :shrug:

Robert

Jake has put it up in MP.

wingate

Newly Enlightened
Found it, Thanks Zeruel. It's still odd that everyone else seems to have pulled them. Maybe I'll wait for ernsanada's review before jumping on this one.

Robert

Zeruel

Flashlight Enthusiast
Found it, Thanks Zeruel. It's still odd that everyone else seems to have pulled them. Maybe I'll wait for ernsanada's review before jumping on this one.

Robert

No problem. :)
I think in terms of performance, there might not be much to shout about, the main uniqueness is its adaptability. Not any light that I know can be a 1xCR123, 2xAA, headlamp and lantern at the same time. Maybe the "T" in T4 is Transformer, robot in disguise. ;) And also I guess we like the form of the 1xCR123.

Meganoggin

Enlightened
Look what the Postman dropped of today

DSC01131.jpg
Wow TX101! That sure looks big! Can you do a side by side pic with a SF6P?

Pete:eek:

Meganoggin

Enlightened
Thanks TX101 - not as big as I thought. I really like the cigar grip ring on the tailcap.

I guess I'll have to figure out how to post a pic and show you mine!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.