• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Signup Thread for the BigLeef system

Leef

Enlightened
Action, we're working on a neck for SF C-series heads (prorotype should be finished tomorrow) and another neck for the Mag D head. All bodies (tubes) will interchange with all necks.

Finishes will vary, but will include HA and maybe nickel.

brunt_sp

Enlightened
Leef said:
We're working on a neck for SF C-series heads (prorotype should be finished tomorrow)
If this is the case I will also be in for a C-series neck, 2 knurled bodies and a scalloped tailcap all in black for my KT2 head.

Action

Enlightened
Leef said:
Action, we're working on a neck for SF C-series heads (prorotype should be finished tomorrow) and another neck for the Mag D head. All bodies (tubes) will interchange with all necks.

Finishes will vary, but will include HA and maybe nickel.

Then I will be in for a 2C and a 3C in black, C-C. If its possible to make the black anodizing a bit shinier than that in the 18500/18650 tubes then it would likey better match the heads (although this is quite nitpicky as the black is already a pretty nice match).

Spirit

Newly Enlightened
I'm in for a M-Series with 4 x AW C cells worth of body sections, to run a 2, 3 or 4 C cell body.

Then probably a second set as well, when I've worked my favourite battery/bulb config.

Surefire M-series green/grey and I also would prefer a standard knurlled finish...

Last edited:

Action

Enlightened
Oooo, is there going to be a 4C version as well? I may be in for one of those as well to run a 14V setup.

Leef, can you give us a bit more info on the Leefhead project? Are there D36 heads and tower module head fittments in the works?

Spirit

Newly Enlightened
Oooo, is there going to be a 4C version as well?

You just buy as many 1 x C sections as you want and join them all together...

So you can switch beteen a 2 x C running MN15/16/20/21 et al, 3 x C running an (about to explode) MN60/61 or better a 1185 in an FM MN-series adaptor or 4 x C running a 14v+ set-up.

Nebula

Enlightened
Leef - Please add my name to the list for:

1x Tailcap,
1x A123 body, &
1x Neck (M series)

all in HAIII, and numbered neck (if there is room left on the first fifty list). Thanks. Kirk

Last edited:

Leef

Enlightened
flex76italy, sure, you can buy any parts you want. But remember -- there's no "1x" or "2x" neck or tailcap. The thing that determines battery count is how many body sections you screw together. So for a 1x light you'd need a neck, a tailcap, and one body.

Leef

Enlightened
SF C-series a reality! :grin2:

I finished the SF C-series neck and will take it to be bid tomorrow. Of course, it works fine. I don't know how much this part will cost, but I'm guessing a few samolians less than the M-series neck.

Step right up...

flex76italy

Enlightened
Leef said:
flex76italy, sure, you can buy any parts you want. But remember -- there's no "1x" or "2x" neck or tailcap. The thing that determines battery count is how many body sections you screw together. So for a 1x light you'd need a neck, a tailcap, and one body.

So i cannot buy only tailcap and/or neck without body?

If so, i'm for 1C complete light.

Thanks.

Leef

Enlightened
Rommul, are you back on the list since there's the SF C-series neck now?

flex76italy, sure, you can buy just a neck and tailcap, but you wouldn't have anywhere to put a battery.

flex76italy

Enlightened
Leef said:
flex76italy, sure, you can buy just a neck and tailcap, but you wouldn't have anywhere to put a battery.

Ok Leef, sign me for only a neck and tailcap without the tube.

Thanks.

Leef

Enlightened
Here are photos of the prototype SF C-series neck with the BigLeef system:

img7872pm6.jpg

img7873lx6.jpg

Don't forget, these are prototypes and look kinda insipid. :p

Rommul

Enlightened
Leef said:
Rommul, are you back on the list since there's the SF C-series neck now?

Yes. For two.

Thank you.

Edit: to be clear I am in for two 2C's.

Action

Enlightened
When are these likely to hit the Hound's shelves? I'm out of the country for ~3 weeks beginning the second week of June and do not want to be left out...