raggies random remarks ....

raggie33

*the raggedier*
So glad you all recommend I keep my motorcycle I finally removed that huge storeg box of the rear omg it's so much faster now. Guess it was the wind drag and weight took her way out in the middle of no where last night crazy ride zero traffic for miles no city lights non at all I just parked on dirt road and looked up there was so many stars it would blow ya mind

Monocrom

Flashaholic
If your hypothetical wife can't tell that difference, you've failed her and us :LOL:
At this point in my Life, I'm not taking time out of my day to educate anyone I'm intimate with. Not here to teach a woman how to do things she should already know on her own or taught by others. What do women like to say when their man gets sick and expects them to take care of him for a short while until he gets better? "I'm not your mom."

Okay, fair enough. Well, "I'm not your dad."
Not spending my day off teaching you, anything.
Need to know something? Look it up online.
And, stay away from my power-tools because we both know that you have no clue how to safely use them. And no, I'm not cutting up your fruit when you want a snack. How old are you? (Yes, dated a woman a while back who actually expected me to do that. When I refused she threw a literal temper tantrum. I walked out, changed my number; never contacted her again.)

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
At this point in my Life, I'm not taking time out of my day to educate anyone I'm intimate with. Not here to teach a woman how to do things she should already know on her own or taught by others. What do women like to say when their man gets sick and expects them to take care of him for a short while until he gets better? "I'm not your mom."

Okay, fair enough. Well, "I'm not your dad."
Not spending my day off teaching you, anything.
Need to know something? Look it up online.
And, stay away from my power-tools because we both know that you have no clue how to safely use them. And no, I'm not cutting up your fruit when you want a snack. How old are you? (Yes, dated a woman a while back who actually expected me to do that. When I refused she threw a literal temper tantrum. I walked out, changed my number; never contacted her again.)

Sounds like you've just had s*** relationships.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Sounds like you've just had s*** relationships.
There have been a couple of good ones along the way. One decided she wanted to concentrate on her career. Company offered her a promotion based on her hard work and the fact that she spoke Spanish. But, that promotion meant she'd have to relocate to San Diego. I understood. Plus, we hadn't been dating that long. So, friendly break-up. Another one admitted that she changed her mind about not having children. Rather than trick me into fatherhood, as a good woman, she just decided to break-up with an explanation. I agreed with her.

You meet someone, you give it an honest try; a lot of the times it's not going to work out. Just how it is. I think that's true for most dudes.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
There have been a couple of good ones along the way. One decided she wanted to concentrate on her career. Company offered her a promotion based on her hard work and the fact that she spoke Spanish. But, that promotion meant she'd have to relocate to San Diego. I understood. Plus, we hadn't been dating that long. So, friendly break-up. Another one admitted that she changed her mind about not having children. Rather than trick me into fatherhood, as a good woman, she just decided to break-up with an explanation. I agreed with her.

You meet someone, you give it an honest try; a lot of the times it's not going to work out. Just how it is. I think that's true for most dudes.

Well I was more referring to having to be one's parent to take care of a sick person or help somebody learn something new. That's kind of a lousy attitude to have honestly.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Well I was more referring to having to be one's parent to take care of a sick person or help somebody learn something new. That's kind of a lousy attitude to have honestly.
My outlook is, if your man is sick, take care of him! That's not being his mom. Some women sadly think it is. If I'm dating someone who just wants a casual relationship, I'm going to mirror that. A woman who goes out of her way to make me feel like a King? Different story. I'll treat her like a Queen. Queen wants to know how to properly use a palm router? I'll teach her how to use one. It depends on the woman and the relationship. If I'm on my own when I get ill and start vomiting to the point my eyes feel like they're going to burst from my skull.... She's on her own when it comes to me teaching her anything she doesn't understand.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
My outlook is, if your man is sick, take care of him! That's not being his mom. Some women sadly think it is. If I'm dating someone who just wants a casual relationship, I'm going to mirror that. A woman who goes out of her way to make me feel like a King? Different story. I'll treat her like a Queen. Queen wants to know how to properly use a palm router? I'll teach her how to use one. It depends on the woman and the relationship. If I'm on my own when I get ill and start vomiting to the point my eyes feel like they're going to burst from my skull.... She's on her own when it comes to me teaching her anything she doesn't understand.

So yeah, being in a relationship with that way of thinking sounds like a s*** relationship. No thanks, I could never be in a relationship so lacking in empathy. I've been on both sides of someone taking care of a friend of a friend of a friend who had a wee bit too much to drink and got pretty sick. If there are people willing to do that for somebody they're don't or hardly know, not doing it for somebody you are close to is honestly unacceptable.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
All women are wonderful but I'd prefer they live in another home lol ps I'm not knocking marriage but me being autistic it isn't my thing lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
So yeah, being in a relationship with that way of thinking sounds like a s*** relationship.
Some women do prefer to keep things casual. Doesn't always mean the relationship is going to be :poop:. It's just important to know where, as man, you stand in a given relationship.

defloyd77

Flashlight Enthusiast
Some women do prefer to keep things casual. Doesn't always mean the relationship is going to be :poop:. It's just important to know where, as man, you stand in a given relationship.

I don't know, if you consider your marriage to your hypothetical wife casual, something went wrong along the way.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I don't know, if you consider your marriage to your hypothetical wife casual, something went wrong along the way.
Personally, I'd never marry any woman whom I have only a casual relationship with. But that's just me. There are indeed married couples out there who enjoy keeping it casual, and simply being comfortable with each other.

I'll just say this.... a loyal, dedicated wife, or (assuming the guy isn't married) a casual girlfriend who enjoys his company every now and then.... When she's in the mood, and that bedroom door closes behind you, they're both soft, warm, willing, and can put a smile on your face. In that moment, there's no difference.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
Another good day ty to my cpf friends this is the bike week type thing in Panama city for motorcycles..I can't go due to well its costly but I can still follow part of the way they ride kind of buy my home to get there omg so many hotties on bikes fun to just ride along a but then go home ..I love bikers . Fun people even the Harley riders lol. But they seldom do the biker wave I'd imagine it's just unsafe on them bikes lol. Ps I'm kidding Harleys are nice to but I'll stick to honda lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
There so good my friend mine is only 500 cc but it will blow ya mind if it's shifted right. ..it's from the hinda cbr 500if I recall but I'm on a cruiser ill have 15000 Miles on it soon. I did all repairs my self which was just oil changes chain replacement and a rear tire the rear tire sucked lol the way the mount the brake caliper is kind of dumb it was hard to get it all back together after tire change plus dang tire was so hard to remove from rim and to put new one back on. . Front will be soon but I'm waiting till the tread is gone I just won't ride in the rain...but I'm very weird about oild changes I did it like 4 times already.. I figure it's cheap and I want her to last me.next is air filter and spark plugs then valve clearance check which I'm not looking forward.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i get ad at night when your all sleeping. i seldem sleep i quit that melotonin stuff to scary i figure if it helps you sleep and you quit taking it you will sleep even less. plus ya never know whats ina pill.. even with food you dont know for sure. a smart man would have a farm a few chickens and lives off plants and eggs.. and papa johns lol

raggie33

*the raggedier*
they all think im crazy ok ill admit m crazy but harmless . so I'm washing my bike after a ride we have this real loose sand it sticks to every part of my bike mainly any where that's lubed. well guess what sand is pretty abrasive ..so i take care of my stuff so i clean after i ride in the sand. ok that's not the crazy part well no part is crazy to me. but to them it seems that way lol . i dry my bike with my leaf blower ..to them it sems crazy to me its logical . no scratches from the drying with cloth its fast. ..

raggie33

*the raggedier*
sad face my derailer is most likely never comeing lol i know my pedals are going back dang walmart pick a shiper and stick with them. they always used fedex well these orders they switched to usps well walmart only has my street address not my po box. so the order was shiped back. i even spoke to usps post master at local po office she said she will take care of it. but a course she is off saterday. o my typing is worse then normal..and i figured out why spell check is way better on my tablet but im listeing to music on tablet so im useing laptop to chat lol. if i try to do both on laptop soon as i go to web browser youtube stops lol

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Spell-check was broken since the day it was introduced! Ralph Gorin invented that piece of broken tech. It's aggravating and infuriating beyond belief! If I outlive that somma-beotch, I'm going to his grave, taking a photo of his headstone. Then, because I know a business owner who carves headstones (I genuinely do). I'm having him reproduce that headstone.... With the guy's name misspelled! Then, I'm switching those headstones!

Oh look, Auto-correct kicked in. Apparently someone named "Raging Groin" is buried here.

raggie33

*the raggedier*
they all suck google will just replace my word with a word im not even trying to type my laptop underlines word but offers no help. omg i get so mad lol