SKYRC iMAX B6AC V2 AC/DC Dual Power Professional LiPo Battery Balance Charger/Discharger

ampdude

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm looking at this model charger and I was wondering what extra accessories I might need to purchase with it. Someone mentioned some cables, but I can't seem to find my original thread on this.

chaosdsm

Enlightened
I'm looking at this model charger and I was wondering what extra accessories I might need to purchase with it. Someone mentioned some cables, but I can't seem to find my original thread on this.
Depends on what you'll be charging with it. It comes with some charging cables, and gator clips, but may not include connectors that you might need.... and does not come with the cell balance module - iMAX XH Adaptor part# SK-600020

Another charger to consider would be the Tenergy T180 which does come with the balance module, and more than twice as many connectors. It's also much more comprehensive with tons of info on your charging / discharging cycles & has double the charging and discharging power. But it can be hard to find in stock from time to time.