Can a Fenix 21700 battery with USB charger be used as a power bank?

och

Newly Enlightened
Fenix sells 21700 batteries with built in charger via USB-C plug built right into the battery. I am wondering if the USB plug is 2-way, where I can use it to charge the battery itself, and then use it to charge another device that uses a USB-C plug.

Marquis07

Newly Enlightened
Fenix sells 21700 batteries with built in charger via USB-C plug built right into the battery. I am wondering if the USB plug is 2-way, where I can use it to charge the battery itself, and then use it to charge another device that uses a USB-C plug.
I couldn't find anything in their site. :( I've had a TS2 from Thrunite, and it works just like you are describing. However I think you can only charge it via the usb-c port. It's out of stock right now, but other vendors might have it.

och

Newly Enlightened
I couldn't find anything in their site. :( I've had a TS2 from Thrunite, and it works just like you are describing. However I think you can only charge it via the usb-c port. It's out of stock right now, but other vendors might have it.

Thanks, so the usb-c port is bidirectional? I guess I'll email fenix and ask them, it would be nice to have a minimalistic power bank.

cave dave

Flashlight Enthusiast
The MAG CHARGER POWERBANK AX64338 is a 3400mAh 18650 size cell than can be used as a powerbank. I'm not sure what size it actually is and if it will fit in most lights. There are lights with USB ports and some pretty small chargers than can function as powerbanks as well.