Smallest Incan 2xCR123 light?

ginaz

Enlightened
sam's club had one that was pretty small. maybe someone will know the name...

matthewdanger

Enlightened
The E2e is small but I think the UK 2L has the edge, though I have never seen both at the same time.

Nathan

Enlightened
I'm not familiar with the UK2L, but using a Vital Gear FB2 body with an E head saves about 1/2" in length over a factory E2E.

dano

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you take the ring/clip off a Streamlight NF-2, you have a really small light. Smaller than a SF E series, and smaller than a UK2L.

--dan

matthewdanger

Enlightened
If you take the ring/clip off a Streamlight NF-2, you have a really small light. Smaller than a SF E series, and smaller than a UK2L.

--dan

Hmmm... and they take the nice cheap Scorpion bulbs. I may have to pick one of those up.

sysadmn

Enlightened
Between keyboard and chair, in the US Midwest.

--dan

Wow, good call! Stock NF-2 is 4.8". DX's $8 "police" flashlight (2025) is spec'd at 4.9"; the GNP CR123A SDU Flashlight (971) says it's 4.5". I don't own any of these, but the NF-2 goes on the wishlist...

Monocrom

Flashaholic
I have an NF-2.

For use with the grip-ring, it's nearly useless. Without the ring, it's a neat little light that you can tailstand.

jsr

Flashlight Enthusiast
The NF-2 and TL-2 incans are both sweet lights. I prefer the TL-2 as the grip is really nice...the blocked texturing is very grippy, but not uncomfortable.