So how much time on cpf?

Darell

Flashaholic
Re: So how much time.....

My wife lovingly did a quick calculation for me, assuming X amount of time per post on average. Bascially, I've wasted a significant portion of my life here. I blame all of you!

code09

Enlightened

hahaha darell, what did your wife say when she saw the numbers? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

code09

Enlightened

I forgot to add, thats just posts right? It doesnt count the time you spent reading other ppls posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Darell

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
moephiues said:
I forgot to add, thats just posts right? It doesnt count the time you spent reading other ppls posts /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah... let's not bring THAT up! Mostly my wife just wonders who's actually raising our daughter. Would it scare you to learn that I spend more time on EV forums... and just recently on welding forums than I do here?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif That's right - my days are about 48 hours long.

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic

I try to check in several times a day.

I would imagine the average is in the 2 hour range. More when I can, less when I can't.

It's funny really. I am not NEARLY as busy as many people are, and there STILL isn't time to do everything I want/need to!