so what are we asking for xmas? :P

ozner1991

Enlightened
less then an month till christmas and im sure most of you have an "small" list with lights for under the xmas tree. so whats on your list?

Hellz

Newly Enlightened
Well, I recently got a Nitecore D10, and is just what I need from a light, so it looks like my Christmas will be non light related this year. So far the list is...

Barmah hat
Gransfors Bruk Mini Hatchett
Spyderco Native 4
Jetbeam I Pro... (ok, just one more light...) :D

Patrick

DonShock

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only light on my Xmas list is a fairly basic red/white led for use with my used telescope I picked up this summer. Although if I don't recieve it, I am considering ordering the parts to build a dimmable tri-lux with red lux3s just in case I ever needed a lot of light.

Zatoichi

Flashlight Enthusiast
After buying the kid's presents I'm going to be counting pennies 'till the new year, but I think I can manage an L2D body for my P2D. That's a cheap way of getting a 'new' torch. :)

Liberty1992

Newly Enlightened
Literally the only thing i want for Christmas this year is money, that way i can buy my flashlights and knives and EDC stuff. my dad mocks my flashlight addiction.

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Gifts for my family first. Working on it...........

After that I would like a coat that zips up since my zipper came flying off 2 weeks ago.
:oops:

Last edited:

mr.squatch

Enlightened
I've been fortunate enough lately to be able to purchase what I want. In the last month or so I've gotten a couple new fenii, a wolf eyes 24w HID, a few various mags, a wee, some surefire parts, built a few gnarly minimags, bought a few knives I've been oogling... Can't really think of much in the way of flashlights I wish I had right now. Life is good. I'd settle I guess for peace on earth and to find true love. Ooh incase anyone wants to buy me that searchlight in the bst right now, my zip is 77082 if you need to calculate shipping. Thanks in advance!

merry xmas all

g

ps. congrats sgt, 3k posts woot

Youfoundnemo

Enlightened
CHRISTmas not xmas or any of that junk. If you believe it have respect for the holiday and spell it right. If you dont believe in it then atleast have enough respect for the people that do to spell it correctly!

ruger357

Newly Enlightened
Just got it. An old school Laser Products Surefire 6P and 3P from a fellow member.:santa: Oh I have hip replacement surgery on 12/23, I guess I'll add that.:(

metlarules

Flashlight Enthusiast
Santa already ordered it! A Fivemega 3p body with Surefire 6p bezel and tailswitch with a Malkoff m30wf.:D Merry Christmas everyone!

KD5XB

Enlightened
I already have everything I might even consider for Christmas.

The home computer died a couple of weeks ago, and we replaced it with a refurbished machine with Athlon dual-core running 2.1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, a 225 GB HD, etc. It came with on-board video, so instead installed a PCI Express card from the old machine. It started making noise, so I just upgraded it to a Radeon HD3450. The computer is in nice shape.

Also recently bought a Jetbeam Jet-3 Military. I like it a LOT!

With those two things, I think I have enough personal items, and now I'm thinking of friends and family. Gotta find something for the wife, especially -- she's put up with my shennanigans/stupidity for almost 30 years now.