SOLD--------Arc of Josiah---------

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
......................Truly one of a kind.....................

A few of you may have seen this when I built it for the made from scratch competition. For those of you who have not, now is your chance :)

Josiah was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned thirty and one years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jedidah, the daughter of Adaiah of Boscath.
2 ​And he did that which was right in the sight of the Lord, and walked in all the way of David his father, and turned not aside to the right hand or to the left.
2 Kings 22:1-2

Josiah did that which was right in the Lords Sight all the days of his life. He carried the light with him whither so ever he went, and that light reached to the far edges of his kingdom.

Candle mode

Here are a few pictures of the build.

The heat sink is aluminum with a heavy 1" diameter copper rod pressed into the center so that the MCPCB could be reflowed directly to the sink.

I wanted this light to be a thrower, but also to have a nice soft use able beam with a good hot spot and plenty of bright spill so the LUM590 reflector was used.

Museum quality glass was used for the lens. Double side coated AR/UV.

There are few things that feel better in your hand than a perfectly balanced flashlight so copper was also added to the tail as a counter weight.

The Arc of Josiah boast a 5000+ OTF lumen output at 1minute, and a beam distance of 266,750 lux.
User interface is 4 mode Moon light, Low, Medium, High.

Control shot

About 280m to where the road bends out of site.

250+m to the far trees.

Price is $1,095>$887>$655 Shipped World Wide.
SOLD

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: -----------Arc of Josiah-------------

WOW, Oh yes, I remember this one. Super fine build there. Clean too! Looks like you need eight 26650s to feed that thing! lol

ven

Flashaholic
Re: FS: -----------Arc of Josiah-------------

One word springs to mind.......magnificent !

GLWTS