• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold: Frelux Synergy 1

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold: Frelux Synergy 1. It's a 2x AAA light with a reverse clicky button on the front and has low-medium-high modes. It is o-ring sealed front to back, and has a titanium clip that works on either side of the light.

The mode order for the new driver is: Low - Medium - High
The light powers on to low and you "half press" (no click) to cycle the modes. Alternatively if you fully press (click) in succession it will also cycle the modes
Cree XP-G2 Low: 1.9 lumens
Cree XP-G2 Mid: 37 lumens
Cree XP-G2 High: 188 lumens

Run Time:
High: 1 Hours
Medium: 8 hours
Low: 40 hours

Thi slight has a great and unusual grip pattern. (Sits well in hand.) Excellent condition, Not sure if it will handle 10440's. Never tested for fear of :poof: Specs are with two Eveready AAA's. Free USA shipping to your PayPal address. Asking $75. Sold.

Last edited:

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Frelux Synergy 1

It's cold white cree emitter. Sorry forgot about the photos! I'll post em as soon as I get back. Jeff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

archimedes

Flashaholic

It's cold white cree emitter. Sorry forgot about the photos! I'll post em as soon as I get back. Jeff

I meant the anodizing (lol) because these have been finished in many different colors.

No worries, I'll check out the photos when you get the chance to post those :)

nbp

Flashaholic

For that price who cares what color it is? Haha. I wish I needed two of these.

phosphor22

Enlightened

I will take it unless archimedes decides on it once the color is revealed -- he posted first thus he's got first dibs.

archimedes

Flashaholic

I already have a couple of these, so probably don't need another that is identical ;)

In any case, I'll pass this nice deal along to phosphor, given the interest here. Cheers !

Last edited: