• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *SOLD* Hotbeam PocketMateW

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif SOLD !!

Arrgghh. I'm putting this terrific light up for sale. I just got it last week and it is as new. I ran a total of about 5 minutes mainly WOWing people.

You can read about it here:

Hotbeam's PocketMateW

I've got some unexpected expense right now and decided if I keep this light, it's just gonna get beat up like the rest of my lights. I think there are others who missed out on these that would like to have it.

Paypal only (CC or Non-CC). $181.00 shipping via USPS Priority Mail, insured, and delivery confirmation included. Mailed to USA only (I'm giving myself a break from /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mpr.gif the International mailings for awhile)

First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. Then I'll PM you with my PP addy.

Britt

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Hotbeam PocketMateW

Oooiiiii!

At least it is going to a good home! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

hotbeam

Flashlight Enthusiast

TIN... BC has both - Pila 168S (CR123) and Pila 168A

You'd be ready to go immediately with whatever you have

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's yours, Ray. Howard, thanks for covering for me. Sorry to see this gem go.

As Howard said, it'll come with both of the liners from Howard, the one for Pila 168A and the one for Pila 168S which also takes 2 CR123As.

I'll PM you my Paypal addy and if you'll go ahead and PM your shipping info, I'll get it packed up well and into Priority Mail, Insured, with DC, tomorrow morning.

Thanks