• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti 27XR Pineapple

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: For Sale: Ti 27XR Pineapple

Thanks for the link to the old sales thread. Funny enough, a portion of the proceeds from this round of sales is also going into more billiard equipment.....things never change... :rolleyes:

I'm getting a lot more serious into this sport, even though I've been playing for about 20 years. I can now play at a more competetive level. Mind you, I haven't lost all my flashaholism.....there is a handful of VERY select flashlights that I will never, ever, part with. And there is only one more light that I am waiting on.....

Anyhow, enough reminiscing. It's time for this thread to go quietly into the night.....

cmacclel

Flashlight Enthusiast

Donald please put sold in the title :) Has it really been that long :)

Mac

WAVE_PARTICLE

Flashlight Enthusiast

Donald please put sold in the title :) Has it really been that long :)

Mac

For some strange reason, I cannot edit the title... :shrug:
But it looks like someone's done it for me..... :wave:

Good to bump into you, Mac! :thumbsup:

xevious

Flashlight Enthusiast
Btw, what's the 4th one from the right? Some kind of McLux/Aleph combination? Is there a detailed link about it somewhere, to include specs? Thanks. :naughty:

Last edited:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Btw, what's the 4th one from the right? Some kind of McLux/Aleph combination? Is there a detailed link about it somewhere, to include specs? Thanks. :naughty:

xevious,

That's an S27-PD - I believe Donald got one from the first wave, around a year ago now.

There have been four "waves" of them. I would just read the McLuxIII-Ti-Series FAQ to find out more about the S27. :thumbsup:

The way you can tell the first wave from the subsequent waves is that the first wave had deeper crenelations in the bezel:

mg0013smjz1.jpg

Old style S27-PD on left, New style on the right.

There were also a couple protos made with screw-in bezels, allowing the user to change the bezel. As you'll read from the FAQ, the "standard" S27-PD windows are held in by O-rings.

john

Last edited:

Bolek

Enlightened
The TranquilityBase light (second from the left) commes to life today :party:: I just recived a Seoul USVOH with GD500 LE made by datiLED. Awersome light, but a bit to precius to EDC.