• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: Ti fluted CR123A cell tube

TranquillityBase

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have one fluted CR123A cell tube, E-series/Aleph compatable, o-rings will be installed, both ends.

The bore will accept one primary CR123A, or one RCR123A...No need to remove the silver label from AW's black RCR123A cell.

I do not have any matching heads or tails at this time, and I'm a few weeks behind with other projects. The blasted grey finish looks great with HA natural, and HA black.

$100 delivered SOLD TO GROUNDHOG66

For everybody across the pond, I ship via USPS First Class International...USPS no longer offers the Global Priority, flat rate small envelope:sigh: The delivery time is the same anyway, it all gets loaded on the same cargo plane.

Yall know the rest of the drill...

p1060678is2.jpg

p1060679sw4.jpg

Last edited:

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti fluted CR123A cell tube

I'll take it if you consider me as a buyer for "the other bits" when you have them complete, btw I'd love to be able to have a tailcap I can strike matches off...........:kiss:.

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Ti fluted CR123A cell tube

Good catch GH!

An important lesson in life for me here. Why use 34 words when it only takes 3!:p

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gee Scott, I see you're still having difficulty selling your stuff! :huh: Took more than an hour!! :eek: Ya better get sharpened up there!!! :naughty:

Karl

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ah, DOG IT! :( I just got me a $100 in my PayPal account too! :scowl: Oh well ;)

CONGRATS Groundhog66! :thumbsup:

YIKES, IT`S LATE & I GOTTA GO!!!!!!! :eek: :wave:

Cuso

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love the style of this body, eager to see how the other pieces will look.:thumbsup: