Sooo... How do you EDC when not attached to keys?

stallion2

Enlightened
LX2 w/ F04 diffuser, everyday. never intended to when i ordered it but when it came out of the box i knew this was the light for which i'd been waiting. have also used my Quark 123^2 turbo, Fenix LD20 and a couple Rominsen focusables w/ much satisfaction.

Saint_Dogbert

Enlightened
I've gone the neck lanyard carry route w/QMiNi AA. Mostly I clip my Quark 2AA or Preon 2AAA in my right front pocket. Sometimes Quark AA rides in a belt holster.

ky70

Banned
I keep my ITP A3 on a keychain but here is how I EDC my quark mini 123. I took the chain attachment that came with the ITP, removed all the inbetween chain links...and now I have a great belt loop carry that doesnt hang too low. Depending on the location of the belt loop, the light can also hang inside the pocket too. Since I generally wear my shirts oustide of my pants (when not at work), this a the perfect solution for me as the light is concealed. I love being able to disengage the light from the ring, use it, and then snap it back in place when I'm done.

IMG00042-20100221-2056.jpg

IMG00026-20100221-2046.jpg

IMG00048-20100221-2058.jpg

IMG00043-20100221-2057.jpg

Brigadier

Enlightened
I ALWAY carry bezel down, clipped inside my front left pocket - usually my 85T. If I am wearing a jacket/coat, there is a 2X123 light in my left pocket as well: Jet-III M, 6P, or M2.

TKC

Flashlight Enthusiast
The light I EDC has a clip on it, and therefore it gets clipped to my pocket.

bondr006

Flashlight Enthusiast
Photon Freedom and Maratac AAA deep in bottom right front pocket. Milky/SF ME1B clipped bezel down right front pocket. JETBeam RRT-0 clipped bezel down left front pocket. Quark Mini 123 clipped with carabiner to right front belt loop. Liteflux LF3XT in holster clipped with carabiner to right front belt loop. LOD CE Q4 and NDI in man bag. JETBeam JET-l Pro V3 in jacket pocket. SF E2DL, SF 2008 E2L, Dereelight DBS V2 3SD Q5, JETBeam M1X, JETBeam RRT-2, JETBeam lll Pro ST BVC, and JETBeam Jet lll M in my backpack.

Edit: Forgot to mention I have spares for all the lights in my backpack.

mini123bl.jpg

Dsc01182-1.jpg

Dsc01229.jpg

Click the link in my signature to see the rest of the lights...:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Since I don´t like having tools on my belt I usually toss my EDC light into a pocket - jacket or trouser. During winter the EDC can be a bigger light while in summer (no jacket) it is a small light, like a Orb Raw NS or for the comming summer a Quark 123.

Eric

swxb12

Flashlight Enthusiast
I carry my edc in one of those 1xAA Fenix holsters with the D-ring, right on my belt. Since my keys are held together with a carabiner, I'll just clip 'em to the D-ring on the holster.

Wiggle

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quark AA clipped inside jeans pocket. Its actually quite comfortable, I don't notice it 95% of the time.

Illum

Flashaholic
you don't carry keys?
how about a USB thumb drive necklace? Have an ID card holder? belt?
shoelace?

there should never been an occiasion where you can't find a way to EDC lights. I've looped fauxtons to my glasses frame, pulled my hair foward to that it covers it up, usually most people won't even think to look:D

TTUShooter

Newly Enlightened
I carry a surefire 6pl. it really depends on what i'm wearing. Normally at work i'm wearing a shirt that is tucked in so a belt holster. If i'm wearing jacket or sweatshirt its in a pocket. over the summer i'm normally wearing cargo shorts so it goes in one of the cargo pockets. If i'm just wearing jeans and an untucked shirt? i just stuff it in my back pocket.

Brigadier

Enlightened
I carry a surefire 6pl. it really depends on what i'm wearing. Normally at work i'm wearing a shirt that is tucked in so a belt holster. If i'm wearing jacket or sweatshirt its in a pocket. over the summer i'm normally wearing cargo shorts so it goes in one of the cargo pockets. If i'm just wearing jeans and an untucked shirt? i just stuff it in my back pocket.

Get yourself a NovaTac pocket clip and GITD O-Riing from lighthound:

standard.jpg

standard.jpg