Spectrographic charts

Status
Not open for further replies.

hank

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ouch.

Time to find out who markets a competing product and suggest it's their big chance .... nobody, but _nobody_ in the world, is making useful information available the way you are with this tool.

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I heard a little while ago that I *WILL* get it or a similar instrument back at some future date!!! :)
So the end of spectrographic analyses is only temporary!!! :twothumbs

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
I have an Ocean Optics PC2000-ISA spectrometer now installed in the lab computer; once I receive a CD-ROM drive to replace the one that pooped out, I'll install the Spectrasuite software on the lab computer and then it's off to the races!!! :thumbsup:
Although this spectrometer doesn't measure as deeply into the UV as I'd prefer (its range is 350nm to 1,000nm), it's definitely better than not having a spectrometer at all. :)
So at this point (and if all goes to plan), spectrographic analyses should resume sometime this week!!! :twothumbs

Last edited:

The_LED_Museum

*Retired*
proiii1.gif

Spectrographic analysis of the LEDs in the Pro III Tac-Fire Headlamp.

The graph isn't rainbow-colored like many others because I'm currently using a PC2000-ISA spectrometer; the colored charts require one to run the Spectrasuite software, which only supports USB spectrometers - not ones on the ISA bus like this one. But some spectroscopy is definitely better than none at all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.