• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SPF: Spy 007

derangboy

Enlightened
Got this as backup to another Spy, but it hardly seems necessary so I'd like to move it along to someone who will enjoy it more. Not mint as it was pocket carried but no deep scratches either. Comes with Ti bead.
Paid a lot of taxes to get it into the country so I'll keep this sale in Canada for now. $920 CAD.

P1060360.JPG

P1060361.JPG

P1060363.JPG

Would consider trades involving a McGizmo PD mule, TAD Fastpack Litespeed, Pfaff 3.0 or a Bosch front load washer (local only!).

Last edited:

jslappa

Enlightened
Re: FS Spy 007

Well that's a new one on me! You say you'll take a McGizmo or a washing machine as trade? Hahaha

Free bump for making me laugh. Also, that's about $100 less than I have seen some go for lately. This should not take too long to sell.

Last edited:

shado

Flashlight Enthusiast

derangboy,

It's a sad day when a Agent leaves Alberta :shakehead Hopefully the Agent stays in Canada :) What # is the Agent?

Thanks
Todd

derangboy

Enlightened

If you've ever had to wash a dozen horse blankets on a weekend...

It's #349. Not to worry though, the Tri-V is staying put!

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

It is good to see such a relativley large number of SPY's and Tri-V is Western Canada, hope this one lands in the Great White North.
If I didn't have a couple already....
On the other side, it might make good trade bait when I go looking for a SPY005...

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

Wow - this is really some weekend for Spys. I haven't seen this many for sale over a weekend ever.

Good luck with the sale! There'll be a very lucky and happy member north of the border very soon I am sure.

SFfanman

Enlightened

Great looking SPY! Made me laugh as well. Good Luck with sale. :thumbsup:

derangboy

Enlightened

I would have to say neutral. It's a shade bluer than a Sundrop (more so in the spill) but much creamier white than the Tri-V XPG. Sorry, I'm not quite up to speed on the emitters that went into them!

Incidentalist

Enlightened

Is this the one that you got from me?

I'm glad I was able to get the funds for a Tri-V, but I still need to replace my departed 007. If only I had the funds.

Good luck with your sale. :D

Launch Mini

Flashlight Enthusiast

I do have a front end loaded Bosch, but the wife would kill me.
BUT, she can't say no to my McGizmo Haiku XP-G. I picked this up in person in July this year??
Maybe add a Lummi Raw also?
Anything else you might be interested in?