SPY Tri-V Sales thread #2 is now Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Here in Hawaii express takes as long as priority. Even if it were to get here by Saturday my postoffice is closed for customer pickup.

Will be working a normal day Monday so i can pick it up though. Still kind of in shock...

Lights shipped:

ledcarry
derangboy
Rudi
aikiman44
starfiretoo

All sent Express Mail. Look for them tomorrow! :poke:

More will go out tomorrow.

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks, Here in Hawaii express takes as long as priority. Even if it were to get here by Saturday my postoffice is closed for customer pickup.

Will be working a normal day Monday so i can pick it up though. Still kind of in shock...

Would you get it tomorrow if you lived on Oahu?

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
One day earlier. I would guess Sat or Sun depending on the post office. If home delivery i would say Monday like me.

In the past priority used to take about 5-6 working days and express 3 days from the mainland. Now priority is faster and express slower so they are now the same. At the same time "express" is no longer referred to as overnight mail. Within the islands 1st class and priority are overnight.

Only time express makes a difference is if mailed from a foreign country for my part of the woods.
Would you get it tomorrow if you lived on Oahu?

gtwace

Enlightened
:paypal:

The email PP send me did not contain my postal code, the postal code is S(120512) if you did not get it either.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Of the lights that went out Thursday, three of five to locations in CUSA, none were delivered yesterday! I see the tracking info, I see the guaranteed delivery date on the tracking info, I see that they did not yet deliver any of them!!!!!!

:shakehead

:thinking:

EDIT: this is an update. The three lights shipped to CUSA on Thursday did land today, one day late. It was not my local post office's error either but I do not know what caused the delay.

Last edited:

fasteddie

Enlightened
No Saturday delivery to Austin today. Sigh. What's a few more days. Gotta say it makes me nervous to have it sitting in the PO system over a long weekend.

ShortArc

Enlightened
What can we conclude from this second sales thread?
Dave is really good at designing and building lights! No doubt the Tri-V is a masterpiece.
We may even want to call him over when building a tree house.
BUT for gods sake, don't put the guy in charge of shipping :)

Rudi

Enlightened
Has anybody noticed, when taking delivery of a Tri-V, that the Earth's rotation seems to slow down?

gtwace

Enlightened
Mine is somewhere over the Atlantic or Indian Ocean right now if I am lucky, I can get it 3 days later. Fly Towards the sun ! Fly Towards the sun !

starfiretoo

Flashlight Enthusiast
Silly me. Monday is a holiday.

in the past if they did not deliver on time they were supposed to refund the shippers money. i believe that they stopped that.

One day earlier. I would guess Sat or Sun depending on the post office. If home delivery i would say Monday like me.

Last edited:

ledcarry

Enlightened
I was fortunate to have received mine today before noon. I am glad the USPS was delivering today so I can now make the most of the holiday weekend with this new gem.

Thanks Data,

JM

Status
Not open for further replies.