St Louis Missouri get together?

moeman

Enlightened
Hello,
i was just curious if there would be any intrest in getting together in St. Louis or anywhere close by.
just to hangout and talk lights, knives, guns.....
show what you got?

anybody?

thanks,
chris

I'm your Huckleberry. :)

Seriously, make sure you come on down to the Carpenter's Union Hall on South Hampton this coming weekend(27-28 Jan 2007), for the St. Louis Gateway Area Knife Club knife show.

Directions to the show are simple. Take the S. Hampton exit(Zoo exit) and head the opposite direction from the Zoo. Go about 2-3 blocks down and the Carpenter's Union Hall is on the right hand side(directly across from the Taco Bell and Jack In The Box).

I'll be there all weekend, and I'll make sure to bring some of my lights.

Hmm. I doubt I can make the show, but some other time might be cool.

I don't know St.Louis at all. I've rode with someone who drove through there, and it looked like a jumbled up mess of exits and stuff!

BugLightGeek is in the same town as me too.

Anyone else in mid-missouri?

moeman said:
how much is admitance? Are you going to be working the show? will pm later

It only costs a couple of bucks to get in the show. Yes, I have a table, since I'm a club member. I don't count on selling much though. I end up doing a lot more trading than selling, which is a lot of fun too. :)

I know i probably asked this before, but where are you located at?
i am game for a meet up in the future. i dont have many lights antmore, but i still love them :)

thanks,
chris

IsaacHayes said:
Hmm. I doubt I can make the show, but some other time might be cool.

I don't know St.Louis at all. I've rode with someone who drove through there, and it looked like a jumbled up mess of exits and stuff!

BugLightGeek is in the same town as me too.

Anyone else in mid-missouri?