Still kicking!

Orbit

Enlightened
Great to hear from you agian!

Good to see your tally is having the right effect, too many people i see sit and go "oh well cross off another day, maybe tomorrow...."
it's fantastic to see someone who goes "YES!!! take that. You crap, sniviling shipreck of a demented group of cells, i'm coming for ya!"

Awesome so see that chin still up.
Drop us a line if you ever feel up to it, love to hear from you.

ORB

RPM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Jeff, It's great to see a post from you! We pray the treatments will become easier for you. Stay positive.

Richard

Skyclad01

Enlightened
Thats great news! and as its said in many Adam Sandler movies - "You can do it!"

Topper

Flashaholic*
Jeff, of course you are; nice of you to pop in but just rest a little. If you have any doubts as to pals at CPF still praying and sending good thoughts your way, well we are so just get better take your time but get better.
Game is not over.
Topper :)

pedalinbob

Flashlight Enthusiast
LifeNRA said:
Hi all,
Just thought I would let you know that I am still kicking. The treatments are very rough and I am very sick but that was to be expected. I don't feel like typing much so this will be short.
Thanks for all of your support.
Jeff

Not just kicking...thriving!

Take care,
Bob

cobb

Flashlight Enthusiast
Do what works well. Docs dont seem to know everything and do what is just necessary. Its my understanding cancer is a mutant cell or the dna is mutant and these poisons they put in you kill them first and does less damage to the good cells.

Anyway, Ive come across an article on msn regarding arthritas and vision problems. Sure the medication can cause vision problems, but the actual disease where the immunue system attacks the joints can have that side effect. I am still reading the article and doing web searching to find out what the medical terms mean.

Lee1959

Flashlight Enthusiast
Keep fighting, good to see you and pray for you every day. Save your strength for the important things and not typing, say hi now and then to keep in touch guy.