Suggestions for a fenix light

Doh

Newly Enlightened
I'm thinking of giving a fenix light as a present for Christmas, but I don't know which one to get. Could I get some suggestions? I want to get a light for a lady to put into her purse. It could either be for a keychain or just small enough for a purse. I want something simple so there's no need for multi levels. And most importantly, the price range I'm aiming for is $40 or below, but preferably mid or low $30's or below.

Thank you ahead for any suggestions you may have.

EsthetiX

Enlightened
EASY: Fenix E0

Women love small and cute.

Non-technical.

No need to change batterys often (lasts forever off one aaa).

great choice.

....Get her the natural finish :)

LEDninja

Flashlight Enthusiast
For a clutch purse an E0 $20 or the brighter E1 $24 or L0P-SE $35.
For a bigger purse a Civictor V1 $27 or L1Ps $35. Non-flasholics might prefer the clicky switch on the L1P.

She does not need to use them. Screw in for on. Screw out for off. I prefer the L0P-SE for the much better beam pattern and tint.
TigerhawkT3 said:
I was going to suggest the L0P-SE until I read that you don't want multi-level. In that case, I recommend the E0.

LowTEC

Enlightened
I vote for Civictor for the AA availability, I don't think a non-flashaholic lady would be bother to go change a battery if she can't easily find one within reach:whistle:

tron3

Banned
I second the Fenix L0P. I don't know who else carries them, but www.eliteled.com does.

Simply twist on and off, lots of light, and the life is still good, even when the battery is weak.

I love mine and carry it in my pocket everywhere, even around the house.

Casual Flashlight User

Flashlight Enthusiast
Fenix E1 in natural HAIII - smart little light.

or

Civictor V1 - A bit bigger and not as pretty as the E1, but a cracking light all the same.

CFU

FrogsInWinter

Enlightened
E0 or the Civicitor, or maybe the L1S

As for the L1P, I'd recommend the L1S over the L1P. The L1P has only about an hour runtime on alkalines. The L1S is about two hours plus it has the low mode. Now I know you don't want multi-stages, but trust me on this. I think that women are a lot more likely to use the high AND low levels. Its only two levels and even if she only used the L1S on high it still has a longer runtime than the L1P.

Flying Turtle

Flashaholic
Just a few additional comments regarding my suggestion of the E0. If your lady is anything like my wife she will probably not remember she has a light in her purse, never check the battery, and not really appreciate anything high-tech. This is why I thought it would be the practical choice. Even more practical, if she has little interest, would be a Dorcy AAA. If she has actually voiced an interest, then maybe an E1 or the brighter Civictor. Above all, be sure to get her something else that she really wants.

Geoff