• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Suggestions - Oveready / TorchLAB

AndyF

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about a wall calendar for 2017?.

It would be cool to include bits of history of your company along with sketches of various designs you and Tom worked on.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
How about a wall calendar for 2017?.

It would be cool to include bits of history of your company along with sketches of various designs you and Tom worked on.
Fun idea. The insider pages certainly have a few wall worthy shots!

I am on the fence about the v5 triple. Does this mean I should wait for the new version?
Sorry for the confusion, he was asking about our non triple Malkoff replacement. Triple is on its own track and not due for any upgrades.

Last edited:

dmoore

Enlightened
Idea for ZeroRez:

Not sure if it's been brought up or not but if the ZR had a threaded torx screw instead the origianl Surefire twisted pin to hold the guts together it would sure be nice for removal of the ZR when wanting to change it up with different tails.
I hate having to destroy rubber boots every time.
Just a thought.

phosphor22

Enlightened
The B.O.S.S. is one beautifully designed light... one of the most unique I have seen - the retro-future design is outstanding.
I have been looking at it for a while. As soon as I saw it, I imagined this same form/design a bit smaller -- specifically for an AA battery (with 10440 capability too), in copper... or heck in this high strength aluminum. But copper would be great.

I know this battery may not be a standard for Oveready produced lights, but I can wish, right? It would be an absolutely irresistible light for many here.

a Baby B.O.S.S. ?

Last edited by a moderator:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
How about delrin caps for BOSS bodies? For those who have purchased combos or will purchase added bodies in the future, it will make a great battery holder/back up.

Dingle1911

Enlightened
The B.O.S.S. is one beautifully designed light... one of the most unique I have seen - the retro-future design is outstanding.
I have been looking at it for a while. As soon as I saw it, I imagined this same form/design a bit smaller -- specifically for an AA battery (with 10440 capability too), in copper... or heck in this high strength aluminum. But copper would be great.

I know this battery may not be a standard for Oveready produced lights, but I can wish, right? It would be an absolutely irresistible light for many here.

a Baby B.O.S.S. ?

I like your thinking. I would like to see a 10440, AAA-size baby B.O.S.S. probably with a single emitter.

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Anyone think a Oveready headlamp with a Lux-RC engine would be great?
We got boards and metals down. But I dont have an elastic strap vendor to complete such a setup. If someone knows an option, do let me know!

Idea for ZeroRez:
Just a thought.

Great idea, just need to find an off the shelf screw of the correct size

Sounds great to me, perhaps 1xXPL. We might be able to base such a board on the v5 but it would still take a complete engineering process. So not soon.

How about delrin caps for BOSS bodies? For those who have purchased combos or will purchase added bodies in the future, it will make a great battery holder/back up.

We did one for Moddoolar but the machined loop is such a pricey feature (relative to a molded part of the same size), they have not been popular. We considered such a cap during BOSS development, but declined for that reason. It may be more practical to produce a non looped version.