FC.

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sunfoils, about $100, polarized lenses.

fc98b667.jpg

fc98b601.jpg

fc98b5c4.jpg

Tomas

Banned
Well, I was stopping by to make a recommendation for you to find the USAF issue glasses, but I see I don't need to. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Mine are a slightly older version of the same spec (made by American Optical at that time), and they are a seriously good deal at the $50 price you quote.

Enjoy!
tomsig03.gif

-= MICROSOFT FREE ZONE =-

PlayboyJoeShmoe

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Bart,
That second pair is very nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif
I am still too conservative for them but they look good for everyday wear.

I am forced to agree. I am 42 and no way cool enough for Oakleys. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

Nearly all I see people wearing are the wraparound "go faster" looking ones and those do look silly (unprofessional) while wearing business clothing.

Again I agree totally! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

The first pair looks like something I had to wear in 78 when I tried out a tanning bed. I am not sure anyone is cool enough for those! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsdown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a fellow who showed up to race at CCS and CMRA Motorcycle Roadracing events who wore those. He isn't with us anymore, I THINK he was in a streetbike crash (but could have been a car) when he was killed. I thought even that kid looked silly, but they ARE attention grabbers! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

I wear optically correct (which need updating BADLY!) polarized gold frame aviator looking glasses, which I got for fishing. With very close cropped hair they make me look like a cop!