Sunwayled V10R Ti or Nitecore EX11.2

artec540

Enlightened
According to the printed specs, for what they're worth, the Sunwayled, Thrunite and Nitecore all have pretty much the same max output, 210, 255 and 200 lumens respectively. Are they all three about the same in max? If they are, it comes down to how easy and convenient they are to use, and for some people things like having a low enough setting.
I've been using a Quark 123 for EDC and it seems to work pretty well. I usually only use it as an on or off light, so, while I'd like something a bit nicer, from a practical point of view, do any of the others offer any more?

wuyeah

Enlightened
Alrite....today, i dropped my V10R Ti the first time on the ground while it was on. My heart stopped for a second. It was still on after drop. I picked up, it has no clear marks on the body. i don't think i'll do that again.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Alrite....today, i dropped my V10R Ti the first time on the ground while it was on. My heart stopped for a second. It was still on after drop. I picked up, it has no clear marks on the body. i don't think i'll do that again.

I dont know how many times i have had my v10r ti on my lap, forgot all about it, and stands up. The tile flooring dont make the impact any better. No problems at all. It happens a lot to me.. Drop test's don't impress me at all. Even my cheapos survives xxx drops on the tile floor.
Have totally drained a imr 16340 with the super lo "nah, the light cant be on" mode. Havent found a use for the super lo mode yet, other than eating my imr because i tought it was off.

The control ring is nice. When i use a light, i normally use it in a underhand grip. The nitecore, hds ect is controlled at the tail, so you need to change grip to change modes. I dont fancy walking around with my light held "tactically" up with my ear everytime i need to change modes.

Last edited:

wuyeah

Enlightened
i work as backstage member in off broadway shows. V10R low suit perfect for my purpose.

I dont know how many times i have had my v10r ti on my lap, forgot all about it, and stands up. The tile flooring dont make the impact any better. No problems at all. It happens a lot to me.. Drop test's don't impress me at all. Even my cheapos survives xxx drops on the tile floor.
Have totally drained a imr 16340 with the super lo "nah, the light cant be on" mode. Havent found a use for the super lo mode yet, other than eating my imr because i tought it was off.

The control ring is nice. When i use a light, i normally use it in a underhand grip. The nitecore, hds ect is controlled at the tail, so you need to change grip to change modes. I dont fancy walking around with my light held "tactically" up with my ear everytime i need to change modes.

jorn

Flashlight Enthusiast
i work as backstage member in off broadway shows. V10R low suit perfect for my purpose.
Different light's different output i guess. Mine is to dim to use even in total darkness unless you got fully dark adapted eyes. And even then its hard to see what i point the light on.
The moonlight mode on my quarks is superbright compared to my v10r ti.

Check goingprepared's vid on youtube. It's a huge difference between the lo on the alu and ti version he is testing. And they are supposed to use the same driver. Heard different reports on the lo mode so i think the lo output is not "set in stone" and differs between lights.

Latest posts