Surefire at the ASIS Show in New Orleans

gregw45

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
kiessling said:
it's those small moments that make it worth enduring life.
of course, if the exploiting should begin shortly after, it will leave a bitter taste. back to normal then ...
bernhard

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.

RazorMaxx

Newly Enlightened
Congrats! I really do like SF and their products. Nothing wrong with sharing a very good story either. Enjoy the new light. They truly are awesome. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

StevieRay

Enlightened
Many thanks to all of you for the kudos. I wish to share one more piece of correspondance. Below is a copy of my e-mail to Craig and his response.
He really is a first class guy.

Craig,

I just wanted to send you a note thanking you for the L4 that you so graciously donated to me. I am still in awe of this light. All of my friends are jealous that I have one and they don't.

Surely you must have known that by giving me this light, you would be creating an addiction for me that could only be satisfied by additional purchases! I assure you that I will be acquiring some additional products in the near future.

I hope that you had a great show.

I did mention this story in the CPF. I can't wait to see how thew members respond.

Thanks a million!
Steve Hirsh

Steve,

Thank you for your kind words. I am glad to hear the light is already in good use.

Believe it or not, I did not have the intent of creating an addiction that would lead you into making any purchases. Rather, I hoped to create a burning desire to purchase lights from people around you. By giving you the light, something that has intrinsic value and utility, I hoped you would share your discovery with friends and colleagues. To this end, my goal has apparently been achieved.

Indeed, it was a good show, and not just for the marketing of our product line.. Enthusiasm, whether for one's product or for one's field of endeavor, is contagious. It is always a pleasure for me share my enthusiasm while attending such shows. Similarly, I enjoy speaking with people, such as yourself, who add to my reservoir of positive emotional outlook.

Thank you for reporting the story to the CPF. Please let me know if you hear anything.

Respectfully,

Craig Stevens
C.F.O.
Surefire, LLC