Surefire C2-CJ

Vernon

Enlightened
Having owned a C2-CJ for years now, I'm starting to wonder how sought after this light is? I rarely see them for sale anymore, so I'm interested in thoughts:

- If you own a C2-CJ, do you use it? Would you sell it?
- If you don't have one, how much would you be willing to pay for one?
- Post your CJ pictures - shelf queens and users!

Last edited:

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've had a few. C2-CJ and E2-CJ. I've used them but only lightly. I like nice lights, but I'm not into shelf queens. I only own lights I plan to use and any light I own will get some use.

I think low to mid 200s is probably a very reasonable price.

Vernon

Enlightened
I've had a few. C2-CJ and E2-CJ. I've used them but only lightly. I like nice lights, but I'm not into shelf queens. I only own lights I plan to use and any light I own will get some use.

I've been struggling with keeping shelf queens too; to the point that I've been thinking hard about pairing down to lights that I consistently pick up and use. It's hard to get rid of some of those beauties though!

Thanks for weighing in!

LE6920

Newly Enlightened

I think you could sell C2-CJs for low 200s all day long. I am thinking an excellent condition specimen in the box (most of these are un-used) would be more like mid to high 300.00.

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think you could sell C2-CJs for low 200s all day long. I am thinking an excellent condition specimen in the box (most of these are un-used) would be more like mid to high 300.00.

Thats ridiculous pricing. Overly inflated by at least $100. I bought my C2-CJs in 2010 for $200 and sold them in 2011 for around the same to $225. $300 or over is a pipe dream - you won't find a buyer going over $250.

Size15's

Flashaholic
What about if they were from the pre-pro limited sample run? Would they be more desirable?
P315.jpg

LE6920

Newly Enlightened
:naughty: Now that is just showing off :twothumbs

Aside from the 6P USA (which is also the earlier and harder to find version) the rest of those would probably bring a small fortune. Is the early 6P camo a Surefire finish (not aftermarket)? With your collection I am guessing it is factory.

You probably have the only 6Z gold there is is, and I am sure no one has a E1e with Size15 on it!!

Very nice.

What about if they were from the pre-pro limited sample run? Would they be more desirable?
P315.jpg