SureFire C3???

AtomSphere

Enlightened
are there any mods to make the C3 more throw without using a turbohead? if u guys hav a beam shot of the C3 beam with and without the turbohead, it will b greatly appreciated too...

Deanster

Enlightened
C3 is dandy, but I got my Z3 for $88 new - I was more than happy to get the same light without HAIII for almost $50 less. Keep an eye out!

AtomSphere

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
AtomSphere said:
are there any mods to make the C3 more throw without using a turbohead? if u guys hav a beam shot of the C3 beam with and without the turbohead, it will b greatly appreciated too...

[/ QUOTE ]

so no mods for C3?

rad148

Newly Enlightened
Hi all, new but not so new guy post. Am on BladeForums/USN/Kifeforum the last 4-5 years and have watched this forum with much pleasure for about 2 years.

The C3 is the second SF I bought, about 3-4 years ago and with the clicky and turbo head made this my travel light for a long time.
Used in candle mode when elect died in 3rd world hotels, checking equipment at the top of the mast and trailing equipment in the water. Very handy light, packes well and carries easy.
The throw with the turbo head is not a whole lot less than the M6, still impressive and side spill with it still very good, ie candle mode will still light the entire hotel room.
The original KT2 blew so am now using an MN20 from an M6 with the Turbo.

Nice to see the C3 is getting some play. Have noticed a lack of threads or mention for this SF light. Have not seen any beam shots here or anyone elses review sites either.
Would love to see some, and if there have been any mods done with Lux V's would like to hear.
Barry

DaGeek

Enlightened
Ya!!! does anyone have beam shots of with the turbohead on and with the turbohead off???

AtomSphere

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Surefiregeek said:
Ya!!! does anyone have beam shots of with the turbohead on and with the turbohead off???

[/ QUOTE ]
it would b gre8 if there were pics... cannot find a turbo head beam shot here