Surefire E2 PIX just for fun!!!

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, it got foggy the other night and about 2:00 am. This is probably the best condition a flashaholic could ask for to play with their flashlights in.

Anyway...on with the pictures.

Here is a (blurry) picture of the E2 beam shot into the air.
fcef7200.jpg

Here is a picture of me trying to illuminate a car about 50-60 yards away with my E2.
fcef7210.jpg

Here i am goofing off with a red Maglight filter on the E2.
fcef721b.jpg

The next set is me trying to be all tactical-like. HAHA...stupid i know...but hey, i was having fun. I was the only person on the block awake and in the streets at 2 in the morning...playing with flashlights.
fcef7221.jpg

fcef7213.jpg

KABLAMOOOOooo!!!!
tongue.gif
grin.gif
shocked.gif

LEDagent

Flashlight Enthusiast
P.S.

I posted some cool fog pictures of my spotlight in the SPOTLIGHT forum. Check em out.

Mederators....let me know if the size and amount of pictures i posted are a problem. THanks

I took these pictures with a 6 second shutter speed and my apeture set to 3.5. I used my Olympus C-700 in manual mode.

nihraguk

Enlightened
nice pictures!!
grin.gif
the closest i get to doing that is opening the freezer of the fridge and playing with my lights in the mist
smile.gif

PJD

Flashlight Enthusiast
LEDagent...we are a "strange breed"! When the last tropical storm blew through here a few months ago, I got my wish also...a 3 hour power outage! I took ALL my lights onto the front porch of my house and had a blast!!! The street light in front of my house was out, as were all of the neighbor's porch, garage and flood lights. It was total darkness and flashoholic NIRVANA! I do the samething as you did when there's late night fog, too. It's the best possible opportunity to really play "light sabre" with your flashlights! BTW...nice pictures!

PJD

Kiessling

Flashaholic
hey guys !

just start smoking like I do and have the lightsaber-fun in your room every night as often as you want ...
wink.gif

bernhard
(just kidding)