Surefire invite CPF'ers to a Party at SS2007 (Saturday 13th)

Darell

Flashaholic
Yup thanks Baretta! ... but still no pictures from anybody????

I didn't have any input on the beer selection this year. Anything good? :)

MrMom

Enlightened
I have resisted posting but this is killing me. After attending the last several SS's and PK parties, I feel like I'm going through withdrawal...major withdrawal.

I'm sorry that I could not attend this year but I do want to send my regards to all the very special CPF folks in sunny Orlando. I am with you in spirit.

PK - You are an incredible host. I have witnessed your generosity time and time again with us CPF folks. Thank you for everything you do! Again, THANKS!!!

I am officially reserving the first spot in line to attend SS 2008 and the PK extravaganza.

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Hi Mr. Mom! :wave:

Yeah, I too can imagine what fun was had tonight and I would guess it will be a while for folks to digest what they saw and heard and put some organization to the sensory overloads! I haven't seen PK since last shot show and am real sorry that I can't be there to congratulate him on the Pocket Rocket. I think he has hit real close to dead center of the bulls eye with his version of an EDC here. I like his choice of materials and a simple twisty throttle that doesn't take an owners manual to master. :thumbsup:

PK's and SF's hospitality and open door to CPF is a wonderful gift and one I am certain all those lucky enough to attend tonight appreciated!

Good show!! Now share it with us less fortunate! :nana:

MrMom

Enlightened
:wave: Hi Don! :wave:

I thought that you were there taking it all in but I remembered that they don't allow California sandals on this side of the Mississippi. :nana:

There...it took me 5 years to give you a :nana: I finally did it. :lolsign: I guess that we will have to :popcorn: :popcorn: one year before :grouphug: can :buddies: till we :drunk: then :whoopin: Saha when she least expects it. Let's hope our antics don't get us :banned:. What :touche: in Vegas :huh2: stays in Vegas so there will be no :kewlpics:. If you hear a :bump: in the night, it's probably Craig :twak: doing :toilet: to his new light trying to turn it into a :dedhorse: before his next review. I am :xyxgun: for 2008. It seems like a long time. Keep up the :goodjob:, you do great work. CU@SS08.

Sigman

* The Arctic Moderator *
MrMom said:
I have resisted posting but this is killing me. After attending the last several SS's and PK parties, I feel like I'm going through withdrawal...major withdrawal...
At least you've had the opportunity to attend! There are those of us who are just drooling at the sidelines... :(

Note to self: Must have more garage sales for Shot Show funds!! :D

MarNav1

Flashlight Enthusiast
benchmade_boy said:
i would love to be there, but living out in the middle of kansas it a little hard to get there. hopefully one day i will be able to make it to vegas SS

and hopfully one day i will get the joy of meeting you PK.
I know what
you mean. Living not too far away from you, Omaha Nebraska. We'll have to
depend on AWTYD to fill us in! :) You should shoot me your phone # sometime.

KingSmono

Enlightened
Man, I'm bummed. We never could find the party last night. :( We left the SHOT show at around 4, and decided to head up to a local bar for a few drinks, and to kill a couple hours before the party. When 6 o'clock came around, we went to the Rosen Plaza and asked the concierge where "Surefire's Hospitality Suite" was at... she told us that she didn't have anything on the list for Surefire, so it must be at the OTHER Rosen Hotel. The only thing close that she had on the list was a room reserved for "Surf-rider" or something. Since there was a SURF Convention going on at the same time as SHOT Show, we figured that was for them. So, we decided to head to the other hotel, which is right down the street.

Traffic was horrible... it took us forever to drive like 2 miles. Finally we got to the Rosen Center, or whatever it's called, and had to pay 5 bucks for parking. When we got into the hotel, their concierge didn't know anything about the Surefire Hospitality Suite either, but she told us to go up to the second floor, and maybe we'd see a sign for it or something. So, we walked upstairs, and started exploring. We finally found the hall with all the Hospitality Suites... and we walked up and down it, but never found anything for Surefire. So, we figured it must have been in the Rosen Plaza, as we'd originally thought, and the concierge there didn't know what she was talking about.

Soooo... we go BACK to the first hotel, the Rosen Plaza. We go straight to the second floor, and start looking around. Finally, we found the Hospitality Suites... and by now it's 7:30. We walked up and down the entire hall about 3 times, and there was NO "Surefire Hospitality Suite"!!

We decided that we gave it our best shot, and went home. I have no friggen idea where the dang party was at, but I hope not everyone had as much trouble finding it as we did! Oh well, maybe next time it comes back to Orlando, in like 4 years. :(

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I agree with what I have read, PK is simply awesome! He was funny as hell, he gave away, just guessing, 50 surefires last night! (Mostly Red led A2's and M3's, but also gave away a U2 Porky.)

The hospitality was amazing, I had a great time.

Thanks again! :goodjob: :goodjob:

EDIT: KingsMono, that is a bummer. It was on the 14th floor.... :awman:

MorpheusT1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Again,

I wish i were there with you guys.Sound like you had a hoot!!
Meeting PK and you guys would have been awsome.

Thanks for the updates everyone :)

Benny

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
McGizmo said:
You guys all have fun! Just don't do anythig Darell wouldn't do and you'll be fine. Can I send one of you guys a light and have you blast PK in the eyes with it? :nana:

At your request I did the "JOB" Friday AM, from 2-feet with
the Aleph McR19 XR-E that Wayne gave me the weekend before! I approached the mw from behind, and as he turned in my direction, :D !

Independantly, my "stock" went down. My fault!

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
McGizmo said:
PSM,
Thanks and be sure to tell him it was for me! :D
I nailed him Friday morning from 24" with the Aleph 19 Cree that Wayne gave me the previous weekend, and told him who it was from. :devil:

(You're welcome!)

Larry

milkyspit

Flashlight Enthusiast
tvodrd said:
I nailed him Friday morning from 24" with the Aleph 19 Cree that Wayne gave me the previous weekend, and told him who it was from. :devil:

(You're welcome!)

Larry

That takes some serious huevos!

Let's see...

Larry A19's PK into seeing polka dots for the rest of the afternoon.

PK Beasts Larry's happy arse, leaving carbonized discs where Larry's eyes used to be.

Larry feels his way (blinded now of course) to the Tank Light and scores a direct hit on PK at a range of only 10 yards, after which all that remains is a pair of smoldering boots on the ground and the faint aroma of barbeque.

Surefire closes its doors within a year, leaving our forces without the rumored ScudSmoker 9000 ultra-high energy illumination weapon that had previously been in early development.

STOP THE MADNESS! :eek:oo: ;)

Erasmus

Flashlight Enthusiast
milkyspit said:
That takes some serious huevos!

Let's see...

Larry A19's PK into seeing polka dots for the rest of the afternoon.

PK Beasts Larry's happy arse, leaving carbonized discs where Larry's eyes used to be.

Larry feels his way (blinded now of course) to the Tank Light and scores a direct hit on PK at a range of only 10 yards, after which all that remains is a pair of smoldering boots on the ground and the faint aroma of barbeque.

Surefire closes its doors within a year, leaving our forces without the rumored ScudSmoker 9000 ultra-high energy illumination weapon that had previously been in early development.

STOP THE MADNESS! :eek:oo: ;)
Then they didn't even start with their range of laser equipment ;)