SUREFIRE PRODUCT SUPPORT

Kabible

Enlightened
A few days ago I blasted SUREFIRE over bungled L4 repair attempts (see: LED Flashlights; "Concern over SUREFIRE").

This is an appology to SUREFIRE and to CPF members as I feel I misrepresented their product support team at the time of that post.

This week, my frustrating experience was made right and then some due to the efforts of Cassi and George in SUREFIRE's warranty/product support department. These are two dedicated, caring and really nice people who are HUGE assets to SUREFIRE.

Without good customer support, even a company that provides first rate products will loose customer loyalty if their product(s) fails to deliver.

Thank you Cassi and thank you George for turning me into a loyal SUREFIRE customer for life!

Brian

Fooboy

Enlightened
Thats nice of you to do.

make sure you call or email and let their supervisors know. Everyone likes an "atta-boy" from the Boss-man.

Aluminous

Enlightened
A few days ago I blasted SUREFIRE over bungled L4 repair attempts (see: LED Flashlights; "Concern over SUREFIRE").

This is an appology to SUREFIRE and to CPF members as I feel I misrepresented their product support team at the time of that post.

Here is the link, for anyone else wondering what the original post had been:
https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/2510959#post2510959

make sure you call or email and let their supervisors know. Everyone likes an "atta-boy" from the Boss-man.
Yep!