Taskled driver, need other high end driver brands pleae

Freshkryp69

Newly Enlightened
Hello intweberz.. Im a 1/2 a noob to flashlight (soo addicting), ( Main hobby is self taught car audio amplifiers and mods, so I know my way around a soldering iron and basic measuring equipment and being a tinker I like kit forms of electronics for learning new things. I modded my first Ryobi 18 flashlite, converted to single cree xml2-u2,any ran by a TaskLed H6cc (as dimming function w/ 50k/ pot) No reflector is use as I wanted total light coverage under car/roof of engine bay coverage, WOW no beam, just huge flood, picks up all hidden details with the 6k color and cracks dirt and are MUCH easier to see)!. I drive the cree with a charged 18v lithium tipping the fully charges scale of 21V pack freshly charged. I have the TaskLed D6CC set 3A output by George. I love his Made in America. I I will not buy over sea's part so im going to need to get a list of dam near mil-spec drivers made here. Who else makes the quality of TaskLed which I might add Ill buy several more of theres too. I just like diversity