• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The 1000+ Lumen Beamshot Thread, SR90, SR91, SR92, Big Bruiser, Dry 3*XML, Scor Turbo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Re: The 1000+ Lumen Beamshot Thread

I got these Screen Shots from GoingGear SR92 Video. From the video it is clear which light got the most output and which one is the throw king.

SR92 - SR91 -SR90
92zoom.jpg
91zoom.jpg
90zoom.jpg

92.png

91.jpg

90.jpg

Fatso

Newly Enlightened

Great thread! I'll add my SR91 when it arrives hopefully on Monday. :p

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Anyone interested in Scorpion V2 Non-Turbo Vs Turbo beam shots?

Fatso

Newly Enlightened

Anyone interested in Scorpion V2 Non-Turbo Vs Turbo beam shots?

I am:)
Oh and I got my SR91 and I'm thinking I'm addicted to bigger lights! Looks like I'm ordering a SR90 this week and the SR92 next week..:)
If I can figure out my camera I'll do some Beam Shots...

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Let us know what you think about your SR91! :) and u are a baller for buying all those big lights just next week. Anyhow, I know the Scorpion V2 is not really a high lumen light but I guess i will post beam shots here too just for kicks.

Non-Turbo2.jpg

Turbo2.jpg

Non-Turbo.jpg

Turbo.jpg

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

The weird thing is the turbo head seem to be making everything brighter, both spill and hotspot. Even the beam width is not that much different... So hard to understand!

Fatso

Newly Enlightened

I agree. Everything is brighter with it. I just wish the holster was longer to fit with the turbo head on better.
I have the Maxpedition universal sheath for mine and it is great but the fact that the Tail is sticking out isn't my favorite. I have on the way a Ray Top load holster that should be here any day now.. Seems the same as maxpeditions style. I'll update my thread when I get it in.

I LOVE THE SR91!!!!!!!!!!!! Exceeded what I expected in every way. It's actually not as big as I thought it would be. Still big though!!

I wish I was a Baller. I might wait a few weeks to get those other lights but will get them soon!! :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I Love my SR91 too. I had a SR90 and that light was too big unless you are really using it for search and rescue. I really want to push the SR91 harder but I don't know how :-(

I agree. Everything is brighter with it. I just wish the holster was longer to fit with the turbo head on better.
I have the Maxpedition universal sheath for mine and it is great but the fact that the Tail is sticking out isn't my favorite. I have on the way a Ray Top load holster that should be here any day now.. Seems the same as maxpeditions style. I'll update my thread when I get it in.

I LOVE THE SR91!!!!!!!!!!!! Exceeded what I expected in every way. It's actually not as big as I thought it would be. Still big though!!

I wish I was a Baller. I might wait a few weeks to get those other lights but will get them soon!! :)

grayhighh

Enlightened

Here's a beamshot of Mag3300L
DSC_0732.jpg

To give you guys some reference, M3LT on Hi
DSC_0725.jpg

The 3300L is truly a ''wall of light''

Last edited:

Fatso

Newly Enlightened

I Love my SR91 too. I had a SR90 and that light was too big unless you are really using it for search and rescue. I really want to push the SR91 harder but I don't know how :-(

If you could push it like the 90 that would be pretty impressive!

That 3300 mag is awesome!!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

VIN_8167.jpg

SR91
Sr91.jpg

M3C4
M3C4XML.jpg

Skyray3800
Skyray3800.jpg

Scorpion V2 Turbo
TNTurbo.jpg

X10
X10.jpg

S12
S12.jpg

Last edited:

Flashlight Enthusiast

MY Peak FR1200A

2ry3qbk.jpg

Fatso

Newly Enlightened

Wow that peak looks pretty darn bright!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Just got my Dry 3*XML ... Damn this thing is bright Ceiling bounce my Skyray 3800 read 260 but the DRY read 370! Freakishly bright! I highly doubt the Big Bruiser can be this bright.....Beam shots tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.