The 4Sevens and Foursevens Picture and Random Question Thread?

4C6dnTf.jpg

TdDH2d9.jpg

[h=3]We've been busy at Prometheus / Foursevens Lights.[/h]The next couple of months are going to see a lot of new Foursevens action. We've been dialing in the renderings, materials, and textures on some updated Foursevens lights, like the Preon P2s you see in the rendering above. There are still a bunch of details to be finalized, but you should be seeing new product on the site by Q4 at the latest.

I promise you: the wait will be worth it.

- Jason Hui

JoeRodge

Newly Enlightened
Re: The 4 & FourSevens Picture and Random Question Thread

A gentleman came into my shop the other day looking for some 123 batteries for a flashlight. He pulled out a single 123 FourSevens flashlight. It was engraved with "Adventist Health" I think, around the head. Didn't know they made custom engraved lights too.

I know they are sort of legendary around here. I ogled the nice craftsmanship for a moment. Now I'm here looking at their lights!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
TdDH2d9.jpg

We've been busy at Prometheus / Foursevens Lights.

The next couple of months are going to see a lot of new Foursevens action. We've been dialing in the renderings, materials, and textures on some updated Foursevens lights, like the Preon P2s you see in the rendering above. There are still a bunch of details to be finalized, but you should be seeing new product on the site by Q4 at the latest.

I promise you: the wait will be worth it.

- Jason Hui

YES!!!

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think he was hoping you would share some of the results - like how many lumens did he record? Unless that's classified information :D.

Latest posts