• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2017

Bdm82

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just unsubscribed from "The Lounge 2016", formerly known as "The Lounge". Feels odd with those 10,000 posts now forever parked in history.

ven

Flashaholic
Well spotted liteboy, I noticed the v54 but did not take in how "perfect" it was......could that be the most"perfect" v54 ever enraved ? :)What is the most perfect v54 in our eyes I wonder.........

Do we need a v54 engraving comp :) Who has the largest and smallest v54 out there...........

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bike looks sweet! :) Glad you are getting out on it. Some days there is nothing better than going for a spin.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
The bike looks sweet! :) Glad you are getting out on it. Some days there is nothing better than going for a spin.
Yes it's a blast just took my first ride like I wrote above 3 cars hit me with their high beams got to love being powered by V54.. bike rides so sweet..

Impossible lumens

Enlightened
That's a thoroughly sweet looking bike OG. You know, you might want to angle the light down a little, you might be blinding oncoming drivers. I'm not sure why they were hitting you with the high beams, but if it's bright enough, somebody might go all psycho.

Seeing that Cannondale makes me want to jump on my old Marin.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice road bike OG! I have a Cannondale CAAD 4 R500 but your bike is much nicer... PLUS a V54. She really does love you
sdldnb.jpg

ven

Flashaholic
Your going to have to shave your legs OG, to offset the aerodynamic block of the cryos bezel:nana:

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haha! I will be curious what red rear light you get if you go that route as well.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
Outstanding I remember the days when my kids were younger . Ball pythons red tailed boas, ferrets. Great times there ven. Treasure them:)
You stirred a wonderful memory when my oldest (now 35) was small. We would all be sitting around the dinner table and a lump would be moving around under her blouse. Eventually, a hamster head would pop up out of her collar!

I would have taken a pictures but I was too busy keeping her mother from killing her! LOL

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can get over how nice that engraving looks!
Yes perfectly centered perfect size ratio and the quad set up on my bike :priceless: like I said another Vinh "Masterpiece"
I don't believe Vinh has anymore of these lights and that's a bummer. I would love to add another one of these so I have a different led setup more attention to throw to compliment the one I have.

Last edited:

Latest posts