• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

star_c_star

Enlightened
I bought an Acebeam W30vn, rated at 2.5+ Mcd, in Vinh's Sky Lumen "One-Off" section.

There was at least one left, after my purchase, but it was soon gone.

This was a no-brainer, since very few of the W30vn's are rated that high, and also since the W30 is now discontinued.

Just love these LEP super-throwers!!!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
No lights recently, I bought about $400 in batteries instead. Going to have a dedicated cell for every single light I own, and a few spares/ doubles for the heavily used.

~24 Samsung 30Qs, ~24 Sanyo NCRGAs, ~12 Sony VTC5a, ~14 Protected NCRGAs, 2 50es, 2 40Ts, 2 30Ts, 5 Vapcell 14500s, and a few others.

Need to grab a big box of CR123s from BatteryStation next.

I am still hunting for protected cells that fit well in my bored 6P/ 9P hosts. Thinking about trying the Fenix Cold Weather cells, Klarus has them too in 8A. Any help/ input is very welcomed, Eagtac protected cells fit but they are impossible to find. Not looking forward to paying $20+/ cell when I just paid at most $5/ cell in this order. Whachya gonna do? :whistle:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
ONE-OFF L16vn Shorty Fiat Lux

HDyFd90.jpg

3ot2T0D.jpg

HQAX2pm.jpg

UxlMqQ0.jpg

QMcwIJJ.jpg

was this ever sold? Email me if it's still available

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast
I literally bought just 2 black Friday items. One warm Carhartt coat, so I don't mess up my nicer coats when chopping wood, tractoring, etc. And the other item is MT07vn flashlight so I can find my new coat in the dark, of course! LOL

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
No point dying with lots of money in the bank ... ... ... ...
This is exactly where I am at, as far as money goes.

I lived almost all of my life far from the claws of people who worship and serve the Master Of Lies. Now that I have been overcome by the power of their darkness, I am allocating funds the way I want.

--------------
Philippians 1:23

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This is exactly where I am at, as far as money goes.

I lived almost all of my life far from the claws of people who worship and serve the Master Of Lies. Now that I have been overcome by the power of their darkness, I am allocating funds the way I want.

--------------
Philippians 1:23

It is nice to have the power to allocate funds the way you feel most fit.

daffy

Enlightened
I get a disability pension which I spent maybe $3k on Vinhs lights not to mention
other brands. Too many to use so like many I rotate them.
Kids grown up, don't smoke or drink my personal transport is an Ebike and a mad electric scooter.

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
I get a disability pension which I spent maybe $3k on Vinhs lights not to mention
other brands. Too many to use so like many I rotate them.
Kids grown up, don't smoke or drink my personal transport is an Ebike and a mad electric scooter.
Man, you got it set up :)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys might be interested in the "INFINIUM" light on kickstarter - one giant led on an aluminium plate, cool and warm leds putting out 5600 lumens at a good price, I'm getting 2 as it will make a great area/camping light.
Let me know what you think - now I just need to find a reflector that will fit it :0)

trailhunter

Flashlight Enthusiast
You guys might be interested in the "INFINIUM" light on kickstarter - one giant led on an aluminium plate, cool and warm leds putting out 5600 lumens at a good price, I'm getting 2 as it will make a great area/camping light.
Let me know what you think - now I just need to find a reflector that will fit it :0)
Link, cant find it

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
I bought an Acebeam W30vn, rated at 2.5+ Mcd, in Vinh's Sky Lumen "One-Off" section.

There was at least one left, after my purchase, but it was soon gone.

This was a no-brainer, since very few of the W30vn's are rated that high, and also since the W30 is now discontinued.

Just love these LEP super-throwers!!!

Love these I have rare W10VN driver vn2 and 2.2mcd W30 vn awsome leps!!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anybody on fence about K75VN let me tell you its incredible get one from Vinh it's just the most beautiful thing to have that much power in your hand!!
Plus 510,204.08

I got mine form Vinh 90 days ago, and it is just so exciting! Top throw, ample lumens, reasonable beam width from most current emitter in large reflector.