• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

luxxlightsaber

Enlightened
For a few years, before my best friend passed away, I daily walked his Chihuahua and his Pomeruahua (Chihuaranian?) at the courthouse square. I learned many things from pets, but the one thing that I like to remind myself of: Animals always start each moment fresh. No holding on to recent or distant past, and no maneuvering to control the future. They are are always happy in the now moment. Also, I worked for four years at a girls' residential treatment center, for court-ordered extreme high risk girls; they have a horse program. The girls would be in a full spectrum of moods and behaviors, but the horses were always in a good mood. Without having the need for staff to point it out to them, the girls learned that the horses never yelled out any excuses to be in a bad mood.

I am saddened that you and her will be separated for a while. In the fullness of time, God will join you and her in perfect union.

Thanks to all for the support and kind thoughts. Much love from Rene and Michelle and Lucy my pretty girl.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
47 BoltVN

• IMR10440 Only
  • DriverVN2
  • Samsung 351 4000K 90CRI
  • Lee Filter Lens
  • Perfect tint
  • Large evenly filled hot spot
  • Polished internal
  • Slick operation
  • AHC Bezel & Clip
  • Discontinued & Rare
  • Purple/Blue Hypershift Cerakote + Dual Clear Coat
UX8ZhGc.jpg

P8v6yax.jpg

lFey1LQ.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I wish everyone a wonderful Christmas Eve!!!

I am giving away 3 free mystery light for 3 kids 18 or under. U can claim on their behalf. No need to do anything. Just say I will take it if you need it. Free USA shipping. $15 international shipping. Cheers!!

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Vinh your awesome. Your gonna add three new kids into our Vn skylumen tribe.

K2-bk-bl-rd

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a daughter who loves to use my lights. I'm sure she would love one of her own! I gave her older sister one, but haven't given her one yet.

Patriot

Flashaholic
A posting question for those more forum tech savvy; If I accidentally delete a large post that I'm typing, is there an "undo" or back-up or return to previous, function of some type? I know that there's an auto save but how do I retrieve that? The reason I ask is that I made a wrong mouse click and hit paste instead of copy. Since everything was highlighted, it just overwrote my work with the text that I previous copied. Anyhow, it's not the first time I've done that and wanted to ask if there was a way to "undo" something like that.

Thanks in advance! :)

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Patriot, you can try performing an undo. I think if you right click in the text area and click undo it might bring you back to what you were typing. Sometimes I think you can lose a few changes, but it should get you close at least. I just tested it out on my Mac, but I'm pretty sure you can do the same thing with Windows and Linux.

There are also keyboard shortcuts for that. On Macs you can use command+z, and on Windows/Linux it is control+z if I'm not mistaken.

Hope that helps!

Patriot

Flashaholic
blah9, thank you very much! That's exactly what I was looking for and for some reason never took the time to learn it. I tried it both ways and both work perfectly. You've just saved me a lot of trouble from here, on out..haha. :thumbsup:

Thank you again. :)