• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2019

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
You're a good man, Vinh!

I am going to deduct it from donated Lux Signifer fund so it's nothing out of pocket for me. I just want to let u guys in on events that are spent with Lux Signifer money as I always do. If I spend my own money I might not mention it.

Nichia!

Banned
The caulking on my shower tub is bad so I decided to take a day off to have it redone. Water leaked cause sheet rock damage and has to be re-painted tomorrow too. No fun.

Went to home depot and met a homeless that just got released from prison today. He was asking if I could help him with some blankets from Goodwill. Told him to hop in my truck and we can go shopping. Went to goodwill and let him select 2 blankets and a coat. He was super touched and said he is trying to get back on his feet. Claimed that he is 60 years old and is a good person, doesn't steal, rob or do anything illegal. He didn't say why he went to prison but I dint want to ask. He just said he was there for 2 months. The correction facility where he stayed was just a couple of miles from my house. He also said he have kids in the state but they don't care about him and he hate asking for help. After we shopped I dropped him back to his tent near home depot. This is the same tent that he was taken away from 2 months ago. All his stuff is mostly still there but wet since it been out for 2 months after the cops threw it out. He asked if I had work too. He still has the bracelet band from the prison. He said tomorrow he will go to DSHS and Social Security to get his life back together. May be when I get a chance I will stop by to see how he is doing. He really seem like a genuinely good man that screwed up a little and ran out of luck. Oh yeah, my wife attend college for ESL classes near by and coincidentally came home at the same time I was dropping him off by his tent. They met and shook hands. Currently I have $2720 in Lux Signifer. I haven't done any charity work lately so its kind of stacking. May be I can use some of it to get a man back on his feet. We will see...

Poorly written but yahhhh ;-P

Now I respect you even more! You are awesome man:)

Warnertax

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys:I was wondering if we could make the The Lounge invisible to lurkers or guests. I know that the skinemax forum is, but since we have stuff like the PYP thread, I was thinking it might be better for only members to see it.What do you guys think?

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys:I was wondering if we could make the The Lounge invisible to lurkers or guests. I know that the skinemax forum is, but since we have stuff like the PYP thread, I was thinking it might be better for only members to see it.What do you guys think?

Because of posts like the one Vinh just shared. No. Everybody everywhere needs to see that.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's going above and beyond, such a kind and warm hearted gentleman that you are! Much love!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Also I was armed but i will still sacred that he would pull put a gun or a knife and rob me or hijack my truck while I am driving. He is twice my size. A bit of adrenaline actually.

Rasher

Enlightened
One-off M2Rvn CU high CRI mule just showed up. When I opened the package, the blue tape Vinh put on it to protect it looked like Cerakote through the surrounding bubble wrap - I thought "WTF did Vinh send me?".

Friggin' beautiful light and customization work, love the subtle hand-work on heatsink/board area. Needless to say, the light thrown out has gorgeous quality.

Well done, Vinh!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
One-off M2Rvn CU high CRI mule just showed up. When I opened the package, the blue tape Vinh put on it to protect it looked like Cerakote through the surrounding bubble wrap - I thought "WTF did Vinh send me?".

Friggin' beautiful light and customization work, love the subtle hand-work on heatsink/board area. Needless to say, the light thrown out has gorgeous quality.

Well done, Vinh!

Glad you like it. :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Ebay is the last place to carry E01. All other supplier are sold out. I think once ebay are out this light is gone forever.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Have you tried changing out the XHP50.2 to xhp70.2? Might have 40k lumens?! Lol

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
X80gt vn is very nice.. I am strongly recommend this light.
Yea this is one light out of maybe 3 that I want but don't have just yet. You beat me to the one that you purchased about two months ago. Yours has a nice custom emblem and it was 35k lumens!