The lounge 2104 (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmpaul320

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The V54 Lounge.

If you are going to ship a lot consider stamp.com. Saves me a lot of time. Also go on ebay and buy bulk of the yellow bubble mailer. Buy the largest size then cut them down to fit. It's more economical then buying the smaller ones. You can also order Pricority small box and flat rate bubble mailers for free on USPS. A bit pricey to send but not bad if you send bulk.

Also its good to look up rates for priority and first class. Depending on the weight and what zip code you ship to sometimes first class is actually more expensive than flat rate priority. I know for me its cheaper for me to send vinh a large package flat rate priority (faster than first class) rather than first class because we live like 3000 miles apart lol.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for the help guys!
I have some bubble mailers on order :)
Man I can't wait to see the numbers on those lights!
Also Justin, you still owe me a wrist size and what bracelet you want from winning the giveaway drawing :)
Ty

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

that is messed up :shakehead

isnt there a way to dial star(*) something to see what number called last??

I have all the different numbers. All are from telemarketers asking for John. Someone is registering my number somewhere so I can get these calls.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Now I am getting prank calls for job requests LOL...Someone really don't like me

ThirstyTurtle

Flashlight Enthusiast

Honestly, if I were you, I'd change my number at this point. Alternatively, you can get apps that will send all calls straight to voicemail from numbers that you don't have stored in your phone. This isn't always great in case you need to get calls from like a mechanic or doctor or something and don't have them stored; but they can always leave a voicemail!

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

People are such pricks man!
I don't understand why some people can be so childish and petty.

Wow, so I took a pic of each color I have to put on my site.
I have 57 different colors!
I didn't realize I had that many :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

People are such pricks man!
I don't understand why some people can be so childish and petty.

Wow, so I took a pic of each color I have to put on my site.
I have 57 different colors!
I didn't realize I had that many :)

57 is insane. Are you gonan link paypal so we can click on to check out?

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

It's already linked to my new paypal account on the ordering page when ya check out :)

Man I don't know what to tell ya about the prank calls.
I wish we knew thier number so we could all blast them with calls! Ha ha
Ty

A.marquardt

Enlightened
10 amp switch for P-60 found. CQvn owners, you need this

I have accumulated a lot of information regarding 10 amp switches and wanted to combine all that info into one thread. I'll put everything up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Enlightened
Re: The search for a 10 amp switch for P-60. CQvn owners, you need this

Much appreciated!

Edit: Concerning WTS-FDT thread posts, Tofty had contacted me and I ordered two. Thanks!

Last edited:

lumentia

Enlightened
What VN (or other)lights do you have in your vehicle?

I have been working out of town for a while and just noticed I brought a crapload of lights. But some of them are either permanent residents of my everyday driver (jeep), live in a go bag that I throw in what ever vehicle I'm driving, special occasion lights for specific purposes, and my personal edc lights. Oh and can't forget new purchases :whistle:

I'll start:
Permanent jeep residents:
-Fenix tk35 with flip up diffuser
-coast AA cheapie (it was a gift from my girlfriend)
-zebra light h52 in console.

In go bag:
-X40vn
-Hc90vn
-Sunwayman R15vn

On keychain:
-newest addition, TUBEVN

Personal EDC lights-changes based on activity, but right now:
-Zebralight h600 with h52 clip in left front pocket for flood
-D25cvn xpg2 pdtn clipped in right front watch pocket for throw

New purchases that I have with me on my trip and will find their use in my rotation in time:
-x2vnT xml2 u3 pdtn
-coast (!) zoomie AAA headlight. Walmart special. Forgot model #, it goes on my welding helmet.
-coast (!) Zoomie AA fashlight. Because I like Zoomie and AA format. Probably replace a hardware store special that's in my dodge truck.

Special use lights:
-An Ozark trail mini lantern that I modded to be a low lumen mule. I use it as a night light where I'm staying or tent light when I camp.
-k50vn. Just because. Why leave it home? It's nice for spotting wildlife or impressing friends and doubles as a tool to get people to turn off their bright lights (in theory- not that I would do that :laughing:)
-Fenix E25 with diffusion film- beater work light

Mounted to my jeep bumper:
-(2) rigid D2 dually driving lights. (I wonder if Vinh could mod these? Warmer tint, current boost, and more throw :evil: )

This is just what I can remember, there might be more :laughing:

My other vehicles each have ZL h52s in them as permanent residents.

What do you carry in your vehicles and why? Permanent or not. Be honest :laughing: even if it's one or ten.

Last edited:

A.marquardt

Enlightened

Vinh, I saw your video for Vivian. I'm jealous, you really know how to make a girl feel like she's on the top of the world.

A.marquardt

Enlightened
Re: The search for a 10 amp switch for P-60. CQvn owners, you need this

Well Tofty over at BLF is selling 10amp switches. $25 for first one, $20 each subsequent one. Here is his email address

[email protected]

caddylover

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: What VN (or other)lights do you have in your vehicle?

I've got the tubevn in my pocket and I pick a different light every week to take to the car show with me. I can't use metal flashlights at work, not good in a power station :) I have been favoring the Z1vn lately due to its flood and throw in one! Thanks Vinh!!!

chops728

Flashlight Enthusiast

Understanding Engineers #8
An engineer was crossing a road one day, when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn back into a beautiful princess and stay with you for one week."
The engineer took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it and returned it to the pocket.
The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want."
Again, the engineer took the frog out, smiled at it and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess and that I'll stay with you for one week and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"
The engineer said, "Look, I'm an engineer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog - now that's cool."

Status
Not open for further replies.