• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired The Mako AAA Titanium Flashlight

Status
Not open for further replies.

:)>

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope you got my order! Paypal ID 72390050KE8472817)

Oh man... I am so sorry... I just noticed that your Paypal ID from your transaction has some of the forbidden numbers. Probably nothing to worry about, but it might signify some sort of a catastrophe like a lost package.

To avoid any trouble, you need to re-direct your Mako to me or risk possible disaster:poke:

judgecrandall

Newly Enlightened
Out of curiosity, how would you describe the beam? Floody, or with a tight hotspot? Any chance of some beamshots for each level?

Last edited:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
FleaBag: I did not receive an order from you and don't have any record of a transaction by that number..? :shrug: Perhaps the curse of the 5s and 4s that were in that transaction ID are to blame? :nana: Did you use the website to place the order? Send me an e-mail if you'd like - [email protected]

Armed_Forces: Asking if someone wants to take part in a run is different than asking their opinion. I haven't come across a comment by anyone here that would classify as sycophantic, either. The changes I made to my design are my own and were done to make some walls thicker; your earlier colorful remarks were rather far from my mind when I was making the revisions.

I'm glad to see you're enjoying your Aeon.

Well folks, the ordering page for Makos has now been taken offline, hopefully it'll be smooth sailing from here until March.

More to come soon.

-Enrique

W8HF

Newly Enlightened
:sweat:

Looks like I placed my order just in the nick of time!

Flea Bag

Enlightened
FleaBag: I did not receive an order from you and don't have any record of a transaction by that number..? :shrug: Perhaps the curse of the 5s and 4s that were in that transaction ID are to blame? :nana: Did you use the website to place the order? Send me an e-mail if you'd like - [email protected]

Hi Enrique, I've checked and re-checked everything! Not sure what else I can do! The ID is 72390050KE8472817, I've received the receipt from Paypal and my CC has been charged! I placed my order at the webpage you specified in your first post and used the shopping cart system and all! Eek!

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Oh man... I am so sorry... I just noticed that your Paypal ID from your transaction has some of the forbidden numbers. Probably nothing to worry about, but it might signify some sort of a catastrophe like a lost package.

To avoid any trouble, you need to re-direct your Mako to me or risk possible disaster:poke:

I get it... It's my retribution... I'll send you my Mako... Actually, I think all my recent purchases had transaction IDs with 4s and 5s in them! :caution: So I'll send you my Spy, the Gatlight, a U2 and even some Pila IBC chargers!

Why oh why? :shrug:

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flea Bag: It would probably be best if you just e-mailed me.
I have no record of any transaction by that number in PayPal; are you from Singapore? If so I likely have an order for you, but with a wholly different transaction ID. :shrug:

-Enrique

Flea Bag

Enlightened
Flea Bag: It would probably be best if you just e-mailed me.
I have no record of any transaction by that number in PayPal; are you from Singapore? If so I likely have an order for you, but with a wholly different transaction ID. :shrug:

-Enrique

Cool! That's probably me! Philip! E-mail to be sent soon!

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
bullterrier: Nothing that's particularly interesting. Given as every single other part for the light has already arrived there's going to be very little to say until the machined parts arrive sometime in March.

When there's something new to discuss I'll certainly let everyone here know as I have been doing.

-Enrique

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
Well, as usual I'm late to the sales thread party. If any Makos are still available or go unclaimed, I'm your huckleberry.

Also, I'd be all over an Inconel light.

Endeavour

Flashlight Enthusiast
GryphonQ: Chances are they'll be a small number of extras available once the run is complete, since I always have a few extra parts run just in case - I'll be posting here if any are available after the run is completed.

Unfortunately Inconel wasn't a possibility this time around. Perhaps on a different light at some point in the future I'll look into it again.

-Enrique

bmstrong

Flashlight Enthusiast
The wait on these is just maddening. I haven't been this excited about a light in a gooood loooong time.

I can only imagine what Endeavour is feeling.

GryphonQ

Newly Enlightened
If one of these comes up as available, I'd be interested - please let me know (PM or email is best). This is the first I noticed this! I have been missing a lot of sales threads somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.