JHao......................................00081
victor01.................................00273
Braddah_Bill..........................00427
ruriimasu...............................00349
werdnawee............................00378
mr.snakeman.........................00005
raiderkilo...............................00100
parawolfe...............................00428

I'm sure there's a good reason for wanting to have a register of all the owners of D 10s and/orEX 10s, but I can't think of it. However, I'd be quite happy to go along with t if I could find the damned number. Where is it? the only writing on my EX 10 is "NiteCore www.NiteCore.com Smart PD EX 10". There's nothing on the piston (smart or otherwise) and nothing visible anywhere else.
Any advice from those wiser than me would be welcome.

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The ~OFFICIAL~ Nitecore D10/EX10 Registry

I'm sure there's a good reason for wanting to have a register of all the owners of D 10s and/orEX 10s, but I can't think of it. However, I'd be quite happy to go along with t if I could find the damned number. Where is it? the only writing on my EX 10 is "NiteCore www.NiteCore.com Smart PD EX 10". There's nothing on the piston (smart or otherwise) and nothing visible anywhere else.
Any advice from those wiser than me would be welcome.
As explained earlier, this registry (along with any other light registries on CPF) is for mainly for fun, as well as for letting the various manufacturers know how many CPF members own the light, which shows the clout of CPF members. NiteCore and 4Sevens have been particularly great at taking CPF member feedback and incorporating improvements into their lights.

Registries like this communicate to the flashlight makers that we are a significant flashlight market.

With regards to the serial #, as posted before, it's not on the flashlight. It's on the NiteCore plastic card which is included with the package. The serial # is used for warranty purposes, which is why you may have heard of the term "warranty #" as well.

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can't imagine that 4Sevens and Nitecore doesn't know the clout of CPF even without this registry. After all, don't they know they sold out a batch of 500 D10's and most of the 500 E10's they had for sale within a couple of weeks of the lights annouced release on CPF. As the orders keep rolling in, and the lights keep rolling out, do they need a registry to see that people actually like these lights? Absolutely not!

Yet, the people here want this registry to share their joy of ownership with other owners. In joining the D10/E10 club on this registry, they in a small way enhance their joy of ownership just a little bit more, by the pride they take in announcing their wise purchase here. I think that's the fun of it. Otherwise, there is no purpose.

( It sort of reminds of my first Honda Accord that I bought in 1976. It was the first year that car came out. The Accord then was in short supply and big demand because of rave reviews from all the car periodicals. It was a great car then at a bargain price -$3995. Every Accord owner seeing another Accord owner on the road, honked his horn as he passed. There weren't that many on the road at first. We honked because we were all in the same proud, happy, smart Accord owner club.)

Registering here is sort of like honking, don't you think?

Last edited:

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I suppose this is similar to honking, just without the annoying noise...

My explanation of the registry was a generic one, not specific to this one, in terms of letting NiteCore / 4Sevens know of our clout. I explained that NiteCore / 4Sevens are among the best at taking our feedback for the lights already.

So are you in, BabyDoc?

jbviau

Enlightened

Registering here is sort of like honking, don't you think?

Maybe in some cases, but I mostly did it for people who get curious about what the numbers mean, how low they go, etc.

Drywolf

Flashlight Enthusiast

drywolf............D10..............00405

D10.jpg

skyva

Newly Enlightened

ex10 - 0444 (oooh lucky!)

It is a great little light. Will be my exec edc. Prob need primaries as the rcr's I have are a little large and I think this effects the ui.

Zeige

Enlightened

I am waiting for 4sevens to post his......7777 ?

rtrwv

Newly Enlightened

:twothumbsEX10 0068

Thujone

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just a recommendation, try using a fixed width font to display your list so that everything lines up nicely. I will snag my number and put it up when i get home.

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast

Just a recommendation, try using a fixed width font to display your list so that everything lines up nicely. I will snag my number and put it up when i get home.
Good tip, I switched to FixedSys font.

Status
Not open for further replies.