The ~OFFICIAL~ Nitecore D10/D20/EX10 Registry

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiri

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: The ~OFFICIAL~ Nitecore D10/EX10 Registry

No 'fense but could this info not be used somehow by people that manage to steal one of these lights or sumptin'?

I can't define the question but just thought I'd ask..

TooManyGizmos

Flashlight Enthusiast

:mecry:.. Yes , quiri .... I thought of that too.

Internet Identity Theft ..... (free info)

No 'fense but could this info not be used somehow by people that manage to steal one of these lights or sumptin'?

Slorg

Newly Enlightened

EX10 - 0007

Got mine from James Bond :crackup:

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Forgive the question if it has been answered before, but what is the point of a registry? We know that 500 of the D10 were made and sold. A similar number of the Ex10 were also made.

While a registry might be useful if the light was engraved with a serial number in case a light was lost or stolen, I am not sure what point there is in listing a serial number off of a warranty card when the light isn't engraved. Could anybody explain how this is useful?

m16a

Enlightened

Forgive the question if it has been answered before, but what is the point of a registry? We know that 500 of the D10 were made and sold. A similar number of the Ex10 were also made.

While a registry might be useful if the light was engraved with a serial number in case a light was lost or stolen, I am not sure what point there is in listing a serial number off of a warranty card when the light isn't engraved. Could anybody explain how this is useful?

No apology is needed. It is a very understandable question! Mostly it is for the enjoyment of ourselves and our peers to see if we can track as many of these lights as we can. It is fun to be able to look at a list in one place and see all these people have this particular light.So in a word, a registry is mostly for enjoyment of knowing where the lights sold are:) If you have a problem with the registry, please know I have spoken with both nitecore and 4sevens about it and both approve:thumbsup:

werdnawee

Newly Enlightened

Just for fun.

D10 - 00378

I got mine today, wiped off the excess lube, used Deoxit and.....

IT'S SO NICE AND SILKY SMOOTH!!!

Great feel to the PD and appears more reliable than the switches on my 2 NDI's.

GREAT LIGHT!!! Can't wait for more versions of the PD. :popcorn:

HKJ

Flashaholic

We know that the first batch was 500 of each, we do not know about subsequent batches.:D

BabyDoc

Flashlight Enthusiast

We know that the first batch was 500 of each, we do not know about subsequent batches.:D

Just ask 4Sevens, how many are in the second batch. I am sure he could tell you. That might be nice to know, along with any other refinements, if any, that may have been made with the newer batch of lights.

LED-holic

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm one of the most private and paranoid persons when it comes to my private info.

But trying hard as I possibly can, I fail to see how this info could be misused in any way.

If someone steals your NiteCore warranty card or your NiteCore light, you've got a lot bigger problems than someone seeing your flashlight # (which is on the card, not on the light) on this forum...

:thinking::shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.