The Official Zebralight Thread .

quahog

Newly Enlightened
Let us know when you get it please. Because it is possible that xhp35.2 will be installed. I saw on reddit one post about h600 with xhp35.2.

New SC64w HI arrived and it's a XHP35 HI for sure (not a XHP35.2 HI).

0vLODVc.jpg

Re4Pz8Q

DayofReckoning

Enlightened
Any of you guys with the SC600W IV Plus with XHP50.2 care to check on something for me? I noticed today, while looking into the light on the lowest moonlight mode, that 1 of the 4 dies of the XHP50.2 is slightly brighter than the other 3.

Also, when enabling the dim, slow beacon mode, if I quickly look at the LED die before the blinking starts, I can see that 1 die glows for a brief moment whereas the other 3 die go dim instantly. Strange.

Anyone else's display this behavior? Other than this, the light works and outputs flawlessly.

quahog

Newly Enlightened
Any of you guys with the SC600W IV Plus with XHP50.2 care to check on something for me? I noticed today, while looking into the light on the lowest moonlight mode, that 1 of the 4 dies of the XHP50.2 is slightly brighter than the other 3.

Also, when enabling the dim, slow beacon mode, if I quickly look at the LED die before the blinking starts, I can see that 1 die glows for a brief moment whereas the other 3 die go dim instantly. Strange.

Anyone else's display this behavior? Other than this, the light works and outputs flawlessly.

I also have a SC600w Plus and all 4 quadrants of the LED illuminate at the same level. Also no strangeness with the slow beacon.

lMWGN0h.jpg

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
SC600 IV Hi vs Plus, only wanting to keep one, already own SC64w HI. Which to keep and why? I could have sworn I asked this in the past, but couldn't find it.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

holygeez03

Enlightened
In my opinion, the SC600w IV Plus and the SC64w HI make the most sense... I would keep and use those two.

SC600 is for counter-top, nightstand, bag... SC64 is for pocket.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
In my opinion, the SC600w IV Plus and the SC64w HI make the most sense... I would keep and use those two.

That's somewhat the way I've been leaning. I've been carrying the 64 high since I got it and my 600s just kind of sit there. And comparing them both, I would probably lean towards keeping the Plus for the wall of light versus the more pinpoint being of the 600.

SYZYGY

Enlightened
Re: The Official Zebralight Thread

i feel the same way except sc700d instead of sc600w iv plus

Outdoorsman5

Flashlight Enthusiast
That's somewhat the way I've been leaning. I've been carrying the 64 high since I got it and my 600s just kind of sit there. And comparing them both, I would probably lean towards keeping the Plus for the wall of light versus the more pinpoint being of the 600.

Hey nascar, I'll buy your SC600w HI Mk IV if you still have it. Shoot me a PM if interested. Thanks!

AMD64Blondie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow...demoting the SC600w to non-pocket status?

Having bigger pockets is always a real help.

(I EDC a SC700d with my Draggin jeans in my front left pocket, and it fits fairly comfortably..)

I'll agree the SC64 is easier to pocket carry, though.

Love the wall of light effect from the SC700d.

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Wow...demoting the SC600w to non-pocket status?

Having bigger pockets is always a real help.

(I EDC a SC700d with my Draggin jeans in my front left pocket, and it fits fairly comfortably..)

I'll agree the SC64 is easier to pocket carry, though.

Love the wall of light effect from the SC700d.
The SC600 was never an EDC for me. It's been the SC64w Hi.

archimedes

Flashaholic
A brief reminder that sales transactions happen in the MarketPlace subforums please (and/or by PM) ... not in the discussion side, thanks