The Official Zebralight Thread .

RegularGuy81

Newly Enlightened
I Preordered and I also noticed their flattop 18650s are on sale too. I ordered a few of those also because this is my first 18650.

Ive been EDCing the new SC53c N since its release and really like it. I am hoping the new SC65 is similar with longer run times.

Mr. LED

Enlightened
It's nice to see a new offering, however, I'm struggling with what this light for me that can't be done with my SC64w HI. I know it has a higher CRI and "better" circuit, but...........
It will be the SC64w HI with better tint and CRI, hopefully a little more efficient. That's it. It's good enough for me to justify the upgrade, as long as the throw is the same or more.

SYZYGY

Enlightened
is anyone slightly surprised that they named it sc65c and not sc65c hi?

i wonder where they will go from here with other sc65 models.

Last edited:

n2mb_racing

Newly Enlightened
Ok, I'm curious. I thought I was a flashlight nerd, but I may not be deep in enough. Maybe I'm just more interested in ultralight headlamps for running.

I have a Fenix E35 v3 and I can't really imagine what would be that much better about the sc65c or other zebralights. I can guess the CRI could be much higher, given that the E35 pumps out 3000 lumens. But, the size is amazing for everyday use and the 21700 5000 mAh battery runs forever. The E35 is smaller and lighter than my previous cheapo 18650 lights.

SYZYGY

Enlightened
It IS named SC65c HI.

ah!

for some reason, the item title is "SC65c 18650 4000K High CRI Flashlight", so i missed that.

1686937860995.png

OkestEngineer

Newly Enlightened
ah!

for some reason, the item title is "SC65c 18650 4000K High CRI Flashlight", so i missed that.

View attachment 45217
They updated the site within the last few hours. I have a notifier to tell me, looked like the name change is what they changed.

If anyone wants the best pocket clip for the SC65c, now is the time to order. Etsy seller "blade4sell" makes hands down, the best. However, it will take a long time to get. His lead times are insane. My last order was placed on March 9, and delivered on June 3...

SYZYGY

Enlightened
If anyone wants the best pocket clip for the SC65c, now is the time to order. Etsy seller "blade4sell" makes hands down, the best. However, it will take a long time to get. His lead times are insane. My last order was placed on March 9, and delivered on June 3...

is this the one? https://www.ebay.com/itm/352894737418

"Estimated between Thu, Aug 3 and Mon, Aug 7"
lol, wtf

i wonder if that's the clip @chillinn was talking about earlier this year. can't find the link.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast
For those of you pre-ordering, is your credit card getting charged right away?

Yep

On the last light in March (SC53c N) they started shipping 10 days after they took payment and 10 days before they said they would start shipping.

I bet he has the same time cushion built-in on this shipment. If nothing goes wrong!

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've always used this one from MXG Gear. Any Spyderco Para 2 or para 3 clip will fit. Same with most benchmades

Para 3 Clip

Nice pics of the clips mounted on some Zebralights
Link to Blade4sell Zebra Clips

OkestEngineer

Newly Enlightened
These are from blade4sell on Etsy. Again, ridiculous lead times. But, quality is outstanding. The two on the right I've had for over a year and there are no scratches on them. They have been carried, a lot. The left two, I didn't realize I ordered the ones with that goofy symbol until they arrived.
IMG_3539.jpeg