The Official Zebralight Thread .

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
I left a message with Zebralight and they responded that any orders placed now would be filled in 3 days. So I'm going to wait 3 days and see what happens.

Raoh

Newly Enlightened
Figured I'd throw up a family photo of my ZL's
7014eb2cefd84f478558e8b7cbd56a64.jpg

Great collection!

wolfgaze

Enlightened
Brasso, I received my shipment confirmation & tracking # today... I presume you did as well...

TA_ls1

Enlightened
I placed an order April 29 for a SC600w Mk III HI and SC5w and received a shipping notice May 2.

Was this shipping notice just for your SC5w or the MH III HI too? I'm wondering because I ordered my MK III HI on 4/25 and it hasn't shipped yet.

Random Dan

Flashlight Enthusiast
My SC52w arrived yesterday and so far I'm loving it. I'm not nearly as picky about tints as many on here but to me the tint is perfect. I still haven't been able to reprogram the sublevels. Is there a trick to getting the clicks right?

Brasso

Flashlight Enthusiast
On each level, you have to be in the low mode of that level to start. Then make 6 rapid clicks.....and just keep going. After 6 clicks you should see the output ramping from low to high within that level. When you get the output you want just turn it off. You can only program the lower level of each mode. The high in each level is set and cannot be altered.

TheRealSpinner

Newly Enlightened
Was this shipping notice just for your SC5w or the MH III HI too? I'm wondering because I ordered my MK III HI on 4/25 and it hasn't shipped yet.

I ordered my SC600w MK III HI on 4/18, and they still haven't shipped it yet. Monday will be 3 weeks, and they originally told me 2 weeks. Starting to get a bit impatient.

roger-roger

Enlightened
First post, and glad to have found a more or less active ZL thread.

Ordered an SC62w on 5/3, which was labeled as "in stock". By 5/4 it was in possession of the USPS and on the move. Latest update shows it *should* arrive tomorrow.

I'm currently in the process of completely updating a torch collection of a Fenix E35 and PD100. Had a Malkoff 6P that turned up missing about a year ago.

We live is a modest hurricane zone, so the plan is to have 4 lights based on the CR123A. Received a Fenix E15 a couple days ago. Will be ordering a ZL H32 cool white head lamp as soon as available. SC32 is also on the list.

There is also the Fenix E35, which I have no qualms using with stacked CR123A, if the electricity were go out for more than a couple days.

Oh yeah, for bedside use will also be ordering an SC600 MKIII hopefully, next week. Not sure whether it will be neutral or cool white. Need to do a quick evaluation of the SC62w first.

TA_ls1

Enlightened
I ordered my SC600w MK III HI on 4/18, and they still haven't shipped it yet. Monday will be 3 weeks, and they originally told me 2 weeks. Starting to get a bit impatient.

I would assume we will get a light from the same batch hopefully, and soon. They told me 2 weeks when I ordered mine on 4/26, so I hope they ship this upcoming week. It will be worth the wait I bet.

Last edited:

Flint Hills

Newly Enlightened
(P.S. Still having my posts moderated.)

Can anyone vet online ZL source BrightGuy, or should I stick with ZebraLight?

I called them with a question, very nice on the phone. Then ordered a Zebralight and had great service and quick shipping. I would definitely do business with them again!

Flint Hills

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone has the sc5fc? I saw a good review on the sc5fd but I'm interested in the warmer fc. Though I'm sure I'd be happy with either.

Can someone comment on the size of the sc5 vs the sc52? I have and love an sc52w l2 and it's about at the top of size and weight I want to pocket carry. I worry the sc5 will be a tad big/heavy.

I really wish they would make an sc52fc or fd!