The Official Zebralight Thread .

fudgefarmer

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone started receiving the new H600/604 models yet? I ordered my H600Fc three weeks ago and I'm starting to get antsy. It said "five week lead time" so I knew I'd be in for a bit of a wait, but now I'm curious just how long. I know there were probably a ton of preorders before mine and I haven't seen anyone post anywhere about having one yet, so I'm wondering if that five weeks was until they started shipping them at all or until they'd ship my particular order.

Tachead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Has anyone started receiving the new H600/604 models yet? I ordered my H600Fc three weeks ago and I'm starting to get antsy. It said "five week lead time" so I knew I'd be in for a bit of a wait, but now I'm curious just how long. I know there were probably a ton of preorders before mine and I haven't seen anyone post anywhere about having one yet, so I'm wondering if that five weeks was until they started shipping them at all or until they'd ship my particular order.
Someone in the thread for them said ZL said they will start shipping in 5-10 days. That was three days ago. He ordered his in early November though, so you may have a bit longer to wait depending on how many were ordered before you and how big their initial batch is. Patience is key with pre-orders man and waiting is just part of the deal.

If you do want an update on your particular order though just email ZL and ask for an estimate.

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
The H604w has been in stock for a while...just not sure anyone here ordered that. The 600's seem to be more popular. I'm looking forward to the feedback on these!

Flint Hills

Newly Enlightened
My new SC5c mkii won't hit H1 on a lithium primary. Is that normal? It goes to H1 just fine with an Eneloop Pro or an alkaline even but not an Energizer ultimate lithium. I'm assuming it's because of voltage and such. It's kind of a bummer because the lithiums are lighter, last longer and work great in hot or cold.

Nuppet

Newly Enlightened
If it is tapped too shallow it is super easy to fix. Just file a tiny bit off the bottom of the screws but, be careful to smooth out the edges and the start of the thread after you are done. Also, do not over tighten them or you will strip them as the body is just aluminum which is soft. A tiny bit of blue Loctite(242 or 243) can be used if you want to protect against loosening down the road.
Thanks for the tip of filing the bottom of the screws. Works fine with SC64c I just got.

Enlightened
They really need to update the pages for the H600Fd, H604d, and SC600Fd. There are lots of blank specs and I still don't know if it's a mistake in the specs saying the SC600Fd is using the regular XHP50 over the XHP50.2 the other 2 are using.

markr6

Flashaholic
Need to get all the new stuff out of the way soon...get going on this C3!!

Nuppet

Newly Enlightened
They really need to update the pages for the H600Fd, H604d, and SC600Fd. There are lots of blank specs and I still don't know if it's a mistake in the specs saying the SC600Fd is using the regular XHP50 over the XHP50.2 the other 2 are using.
I've wondered myself the same thing, so a couple of days ago I asked Zebralight if H600Fc used XHP50.2 and not XHP50. The answer from them was "Yes, the H600Fc comes with the newer XHP50.2 LED".

HVACn00b

Newly Enlightened

I ordered the sc600w IV plus and h604d on 11/27/17
Order 68xx
I was told they'd ship my s600 last week as a partial order... they never shipped my partial order. Thenwas told the h604d would be 5-10 more business days... that was their respond on 1/14
Still no response or tracking on ether lights :/

wweiss

Enlightened
FYI - here is an underwater beam tint comparison between a ZL SC600W III HI (on the right) and a TN12 (2016) - both on their highest modes - resting on a stone under 6" of cold pond water. Tints and lux are almost identical to me...

These two are my favorites for ratio of flood to spot and great tint. The TN12, however does a much, much better job of heat dissipation and runtime. I find the ZL's smaller form and build useful, but it is unattractive - as if it comes out of Russian army surplus... Nonetheless, I find I'm grabbing it more when the dog has to go.

http://photos.app.goo.gl/jORBeGlkMWpLuzbO2

(Both lights bought as NW)

Last edited:

markr6

Flashaholic
That one on the left looks very green. But it could be the water tricking eyes. LOL russian army surplus! I never thought of that but kinda see it now.

TCY

Enlightened
H600Fc IV pre-ordered on 31/10, shipped 24/01.. damn that's a long wait. What's worst is that It has arrived on Aus on the 26th but it's Australia day so gotta wait till the 29th. Good thing I got a shiny Convoy C8 clear HI to play with.

TCY

Enlightened
Hats off to DHL though. Picked up my new light at 3:12pm, 24th AU time, processed through AU DHL facility & custom cleared at 3:29am, 26th. If Friday is not Australia day the light would be delivered in less than 40 hours, almost 8,000 km across the globe.