*THE* Ra/HDS Collection Thread

nbp

Flashaholic
Gorgeous snake sigsour! What flavor of snake is she? I used to have a Burmese python and also two red tailed boas. They made great pets. (And ironically, this is the 2nd Ra thread we've talked about snakes in. :shrug:)

This thread is getting better and better, keep it up guys. :thumbsup:

My twisty came back from Henry today. :party: Now I am just waiting for one more to arrive soon. :sssh:
Then I can put some pics up in the OP. :naughty:

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trited RA...

trit2.jpg

More pictures and details here: https://www.candlepowerforums.com/posts/3492505&postcount=767

nbp

Flashaholic
Total re-vamp of the original post, boys. Updated and now with pics!!!

Maybe a new light snuck into the family too since I started the thread. You'll have to see what it is. :sssh:

Thanks PETE!!!! :thumbsup:

Rossymeister

Enlightened

Maybe a new light snuck into the family too since I started the thread. You'll have to see what it is. :sssh:

That Ti Clicky Is SWEET. That Is Definitely On The Top Of My Wishlist.:cool::hitit:

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
I just got my fourth Ra and there is no end in sight. :devil:

The goal will be to accumulate as many of the Ra models as possible, including the Ti clicky! :eek: (Already done! :sssh:) Each one is outstanding in its own way. :thumbsup:

Right now I'm sitting pretty at a Ti Ra Clicky SN 10017, Clicky 140 wide (silver clip), a Clicky 100 High CRI (black clip), and a Twisty 100 (moddoo clip). :kiss:

My picture takin' skills are less than stellar, but I'll do my best. Here are some shots below of my Ra groupo. Yikes that table is dusty. Ignore that. :crazy:

I encourage all Ra/HDS lovers to please post your collections in this thread, that we may all marvel at them, and bask in the warming glow of Henry's fantastic lighting tools. :bow: :bow: :bow:

p1000339e.jpg
p1000339e.jpg

p1000340k.jpg

p1000345wj.jpg

p1000346u.jpg

p1000347u.jpg

p1000348e.jpg

You did do a major re-vamp there didn't you! Are those pictures from the Ra Museum? :popcorn:

CLBME

Enlightened
Call me a dork but I love seeing the same models in different photos! It's just a flashlight..............:twothumbs Great photos. Ever closer to a hi cri.........oh man did I just say that?

nbp

Flashaholic
Great pictures Bass! Love that twisty in the moss shot. It's just where Ras are supposed to be, outside, getting dirty, working hard. :popcorn:

nbp

Flashaholic
Quick and easy Twisty Bling:

As you can see from my pics, I put my moddoo clip on my twisty. Unfortunately, this caused the lens to wiggle a little as the bezel was not as tight down as it used to be due to the clip. Tom offered to send out o-rings to those who needed them, but I didn't want to bother him for just an o-ring. I must have one around here I can put in to soak up the extra room, right?

Well, they were pretty much all too small in diameter for this application. I even tried the gap spacer o-ring I had removed from my clickies but that one was too large. But I did find one that was the right diameter, only a bit thick. So I removed the tiny o-ring that seats in the reflector groove, and placed this thick one on there. I cranked down the reflector and tah-dah, it fit! And no window jiggle whatsoever. :twothumbs

Best part is: it's a glo-ring! My favorite nightstand light just got favorite-r! :naughty:

Hope the pic is ok, I don't really know how to take night-shots. :shrug:

p1000357g.jpg