The State of My Collection

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've been out of the game for some time now, but managed to hang on to a few classic lights.

I'll never let go of my HDS lights, they are what got me started in this hobby, and they will stay with me forever. Sure, emitter upgrades will happen, but the classic, bad *** look of the EDC, is something that will stand the test of time. Ive got some CR123 knurled tubes, 17670 tube, and an 18650. I think I've still got a bag of misc parts somewhere, stock clips, instruction manuals and such. The one with the trit bezel, has been my bedside light for years.

ARC, gotta have a couple at least. I've always appreciated the look for the First Runs, so classic. As you can see, I still have my Bombleman CR2 twisty.

No collection is complete, without a few SF lights, right? The 6P lives in my EDC bag, and houses a custom drop in from someone...I forget who exactly. The C2 has a 3 stage triple, very nice tint. I used to have 3 of the yellow G2/KX4 lights, one in each vehicle. But when I went to retrieve them for the pic, 2 were missing. :scowl:

The Nitecore TM11 is my go to backyard light, does a great job when taking the dogs out at night...lights up the whole yard. The Defender Infinity is my go to light, when I need to be hands free for short periods of time. The rubber on the tail, works well when holding it in my teeth.

Zebralight headlamp, one of the original CR2's if I remember correctly.

Fenix LD01 Stainless is awesome, and the E01 is a nice bedside light for my wife.

Last, and certainly least...the Streamlight Key Mate.

So I think that's it...I don't think I have anything else stashed. I really need to start sifting through all my misc parts/pieces/drop-ins, hopefully there is still something relevant hiding away in the drawer. I have no doubt there are many new lights, and technologies that I need to read up on. Hopefully I can find time to get back up to speed with it all, thanks for looking!

19839134701_a0b6d891c2_b.jpg

Ladd

Enlightened
Nice write-up! Nice lights -- well-chosen and have certainly influenced what has followed. The evolution goes on......

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neat part is the P60 lights you have are basically Future Proof. There are some flame thrower triple Nichia drop ins out there that would be a nice upgrade.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Welcome home brother. :)

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice write-up! Nice lights -- well-chosen and have certainly influenced what has followed. The evolution goes on......

Thank you!

Neat part is the P60 lights you have are basically Future Proof. There are some flame thrower triple Nichia drop ins out there that would be a nice upgrade.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Welcome home brother. :)

Thank you, I appreciate that.

The drop-in that is in the C2, is pretty stout. I need to do a bit of research, and figure out where it came from.

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Didn't take much digging, here is what they've got.

6P

19649763179_4c8b002e63.jpg

C2

19829002422_a15e56ea58.jpg

It also appears as though I've got a Hyperion XM-L2 1C @3A

F250XLT

Flashlight Enthusiast
HA! I have the same one. lol
Guess I don't need to recommend you anything. You got it handled.
That is a very nice set up.

Ah, that's great...glad I'm not too far behind at this point.